Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. AgathaL

    Women are dominating Civil protection?

    i wish women were real
  2. AgathaL

    source below:

    source below:
  3. AgathaL

    This guy is racist

    This guy is racist
  4. AgathaL

    [ATTACH]

  5. AgathaL

    Glad to see you folks still going strong!

    Glad to see you folks still going strong!
  6. AgathaL

    Trans + Furry pride

    (y)
  7. AgathaL

    It can't be fixed - schizo rambling

    only the hardest questions over here
  8. AgathaL

    It can't be fixed - schizo rambling

    It is not about "panic" or pessimistic outlook, it is that many of the problems people have pointed out are built into the RP. Willard hasn't die because of what it is doing right now, but the servers many are reminiscing about are the dead ones, this is what I was trying to point out
  9. AgathaL

    It can't be fixed - schizo rambling

    This is a poor "parody" of the very popular post made by @Botulism, my words are entirely baseless and only rely on observations made during my brief run on Willard Networks (around 11 months). Willard Networks was the only time I got into Half Life 2 RP, and it is probably my last commitment...
  10. AgathaL

    Fixed [forum bug] profile pictures are all big for some reason

    it has indeed been fixed, thanks
  11. AgathaL

    Fixed [forum bug] profile pictures are all big for some reason

    Bug: All the profile pictures in forum comments are massive for some reason Description: I am using Firefox on a Windows 11, how do I fix this problem, its been annoying me for quite some time. Please help
  12. AgathaL

    [ATTACH]this is what I am seeing

    this is what I am seeing
  13. AgathaL

    it looks like shit

    it looks like shit
  14. AgathaL

    Philanthropic Society

    yipppe
  15. AgathaL

    why the fuck are the profile pictures giant now they look shit

    why the fuck are the profile pictures giant now they look shit
  16. AgathaL

    Give the Conscripts M16s or AKs or Some Shit, not Wimpy MP5s

    walking loot crates
  17. AgathaL

    [ATTACH]

Back
Top