Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    Added Luca Added Nathius
  2. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    hmm.. how have they interacted?
  3. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    I'm now accepting submissions for citizen profile notes :) Feel free to leave a note from a functionary
  4. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    Added Felix Added Ophelie Added Uwe Added Aurelio
  5. Kranky

    "florian"

    Hi
  6. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    Redid the entire char bio, ask to be re-added if I forgot about you. I'll add everyone in one massive update
  7. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    I'll flip a coin on it.
  8. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    Its finished for the most-part. Have any suggestions? feel free to post them :D
  9. Kranky

    Aurelio Segreto

    I added you to my bio, now add me to yours!
  10. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    updated a few entries.
  11. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    personally I was thinking of adding "Misc life cycles" where the gonarch and armored would be, but this is an interesting idea.
  12. Kranky

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    they don't know..
  13. Kranky

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    You need to update this!!111! Update my boy olivier
  14. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    Done
  15. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    Have any suggestions ? feel free to shoot them over in the thread.
  16. Kranky

    The Headcrab Life Cycle

    Hailing from the borderworld of Xen, the creatures known as "Head-Crabs," scientifically referred to as Craniumparasitus, exhibit intriguing characteristics unlike anything of earthly origin. Headcrabs are nest-borne organisms, their eggs hidden within these nests, making them exceedingly...
  17. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    Added personal achievements section
  18. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [UPDATE] Updated entries, he's alive and back at it again folks. Just in City-13 for now. Update 2 - He has escaped the french
  19. Kranky

    Woo I'm in CT now .:D Just gotta wait for my role

    Woo I'm in CT now .:D Just gotta wait for my role
Back
Top