Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Taliazure

    Ban Appeal — Taliazure - 76561198096236433

    I want to start this appeal by addressing the situation with staff, because I believe this is the part where I was genuinely in the wrong, and I don't want to make excuses for it. I made a comment about a staff's personal life, in an PM message to another player. It was an unnecessary and...
  2. Taliazure

    STALKER SYNDICATE WIN

    THey had to nerf th group and get me removed so they wouldn't wipe the front and the rest. Truly a W Syndicate. Can't stop, won't stop.
  3. Taliazure

    Bug Invisible Item slots / heavy inventory malfunctions

    These are ghost items, items that are in a slot in your inventory but do not show up for you. There's many fixes but the one I found the best and that works quite well is the one where you kill your character and respawn. The reason these bugs happen is because you had a bag in your inventory...
  4. Taliazure

    Accepted Mug rules

    Good idea on the second one I like that, but then...how do I tell the worth of the items I am taking? It's easy to pass that treshold and then you're liable for a report or a void, I don't wana take a chance of getting reported.
  5. Taliazure

    Accepted Mug rules

    1.0 - Mugging Rules -- You can mug someone for upto 250 credits, 1,000 chips or any amount of items of equal value. ---- You may mug anyone you wish to, even for personal greed. ------ A cooldown timeframe of mugging the same victim is within two weeks. Any item surpasses the 1k chip limit...
  6. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Not forgetting he's a hypocrite who j had to report for being pk hungry, disregarding ota guidelines and chasing after rebels through the sewers ending with two pks whom I nearly was one. He's just mad and salty I mentioned the report,altiugh I ddint name him, now I did.
  7. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Read the rules again if you need to.
  8. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    When I mentioned fairness, I was referring to handing over the bunker, I should have been clearer, apologies. Now, while you’re right that giving it up isn’t exactly “fair,” I have to point out that it hasn’t been fair on our side either. CMB sweeps take almost everything, sometimes even when we...
  9. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    This is for another discussion which if you open a thread on I'll gladly speak with you about and give my ideas.
  10. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    I read Half of it and realized why I stopped you don't even play a Cp or a rebel. I'm not even gonna bother, you just have to play both to understand why it doesn't work redhot... I did and I know we'll why both sides are at fault and suck but right now the cp side is the one who's pushing and...
  11. Taliazure

    CSF i24

    You're correct to a certain point. Yes it's true cps are elitists and they claim CRF are loot boxes and this ans that but you're very wrong when you're saying That you're not deployed cause of those reasons, gameplay team themselves have already answered these questions in a discussion thread...
  12. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    I'll give you a good reason for this, credits being digital, no taxes, stashes, low cost apartments, nothing pulling credits. Find a fix for those and that will be fine.
  13. Taliazure

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    Complaint Regarding Civil Protection It’s nearly every day that we face issues with CPs. We’ve now reached the point where it’s safe to say they have stooped so low as to reach what they often claim as “Rebel quality.” In fact, it might even be fair to say that rebels have better quality at...
  14. Taliazure

    CSF i24

    So are rebels... what's your point wdym?
  15. Taliazure

    CSF i24

    None of ya did cause they didn't let it happen, I assure you if I were ony rebel char... that would've been a CCR wipe... Yall need training...or ..a new gaming chair.
  16. Taliazure

    CivPro PK Update

    More example of CMB craddling and hand-holding but rebels get pegged everday. If this is allowed then wheres my AKM when I get pked? Will you give me back my gear or my place, connections, reputation back in the rebel grid when I make a new char? and spare me the bs of "I worked many hours for...
  17. Taliazure

    Accepted Powergaming Report on Dubik15 aka PATROL-320

    2.0 - Powergame & Fairplay -- The act of forcing an action onto a Character without the consent of the other involved player. This means forcing an action onto via a /it, /me or anything else is Powergame. ---- It can also be called Powergame when you perform an act not possible in real life...
  18. Taliazure

    CSF i24

  19. Taliazure

    CSF Operation: Galehammer

    Steam name:Taliazure Discord name:Taliazure How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: I cannot remember... Who keeps track of this? Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: yes ma'am.
Back
Top