Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vittani

    What is YOUR Willard Speedrun?

    Hmm, dunno if it counts but. One week for a character take on three CPs by himself with nothing but fists
  2. Vittani

    What is YOUR Willard Speedrun?

    Got around 20 players in one group over the course of two days.
  3. Vittani

    What's OSF?

    What's OSF?
  4. Vittani

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    No Vittani?
  5. Vittani

    Try to guess which one isn't a rick-roll

    They are all :-:
  6. Vittani

    Eron Mask

    CHARACTER NAME CITIZEN INFORMATION -BASIC INFORMATION- NAME: Eron Mask CID: #69420 GENDER: ??? AGE: 420 DATE OF BIRTH: 92/23/2050 NATIONALITY: Asian? PLACE OF BIRTH: Asia? CURRENT LOCATION: Combine Homeworld # -PHYSICAL INFORMATION- PHYSICAL STATE: Cool HEIGHT: 6'10 WEIGHT: All of them...
  7. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    Added :D
  8. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    True
  9. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    I've only had one or two interactions with her after knowing who she is, I will once I get a few extra interactions
  10. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    Lmao no
  11. Vittani

    Iven Jorg Zanaka

    Ayo add Twitch
  12. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    Added
  13. Vittani

    [Twitch]

    Twitch -BASIC INFORMATION- NAME: Daniel Jones ALIAS: Twitch NICKNAMES: T CID: #34496 GENDER: Male AGE: 26 DATE OF BIRTH: 01/04/1993 NATIONALITY: British PLACE OF BIRTH: Preston - United Kingom CURRENT LOCATION: City 24 EDUCATION: N/A OCCUPATION: N/A -PHYSICAL INFORMATION- PHYSICAL STATE...
  14. Vittani

    Thoughts on Loyalist RP?

    The Grind When I look at Loyalist RP on Willard I mainly see a stagnated mess. The time where being a tier four felt special is now kind of over, as long as you can grind to tier three and get some special recommendation then you're set. I don't hate this system, but it needs to feel rewarding...
  15. Vittani

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    I feel a bit ambivalent to this to be honest, at one point I kind of agree but if that were the case then OTA and CP shouldn't get any expeditions at all themselves and OSF shouldn't exist. If we want a solid server based roleplay then all factions should be based around this. However, I feel as...
  16. Vittani

    Tom J. Husky

    I'll be happy to party with you any time. - Twitch
  17. Vittani

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Eyo why ain't Twitch here ;-;
  18. Vittani

    My GMOD poster progression

    noice
  19. Vittani

    Claudia Massi, "Salami".

    No mention of fight club? ;-;
  20. Vittani

    We Get No Discussion?

    I have no idea what's happened here, but after some reading I've seen some people complaining about OSF. From what they were before I can understand the hate and backlash to the handling of the faction. That's all well and fair, but what I don't get is the fact that they didn't like the ending...
Back
Top