Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vittani

    Anti-citizen The Vandals

    The Vandals "It's Only After We've Lost Everything That We're Free To Do Anything." ----------------------------------------- The Building The Vandals are a small group headed by 'Twitch', created after the disbanding of Jun's Army, meant as a replacement of the Slummer Bloc. Attempting to...
  2. Vittani

    (✓) District Administrator Election - Signup

    --- OOC Information --- Steam Name: AngelicPenguin Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127190078 Discord Name & ID: Leelum#1771 Timezone: GMT --- Campaign Info--- Name: Victor Mittani Occupations: Former lead of Socially Enlightened, Former CLC Investigator, Former LA -Observer, Current Ministry of...
  3. Vittani

    not my fault, I got a 200 token fine

    not my fault, I got a 200 token fine
  4. Vittani

    Official Willard Game Plan

    Can you believe it guys? Cat update, just a week away. Cat update is in a week! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. Cat update! Just a week away, oh wow. Can you believe it? Cats! Just in a week! It got here so fast! Cats! Just a week away!
  5. Vittani

    Rotating faction leads

    Y'all really forgot about the Vittani himself. The absolute chaddasaurus rex
  6. Vittani

    it's probably not

    it's probably not
  7. Vittani

    Vote For Enlightened Cafe To Be Free!

    As the owner I approve
  8. Vittani

    Willard Networks 2022 Video

    Ron Goodfella high
  9. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    I wasn't a huge fan of the ballistic portion, if he was constantly changing his aim to better suit the small scuffle and then was immediately pounced upon then the it should be a bit more difficult to hit despite being in that close of range. In a p2l situation which is what I was trying to...
  10. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    I don't believe there was a general mix-up, I even called him out on it halfway through saying that it was a bit power gamey. Perhaps I should've made it more clear. One sided p2l does seem rather counterproductive though when it comes to roleplay though.
  11. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    I stand by it, rolling is cringe. But p2l is where both parties partake.
  12. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    Yeah I think I may have generalised a bit strongly there, but I think you might be right. I just hate rolling for stuff as it gives people who have poor roleplay but more stats an advantage.
  13. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    The general idea of p2l is a two way street where both parties partake in the action of "playing to lose". I like this as it allows the two parties to feel special when their attacks work, if the attacks are planned, hit a certain way or roleplayed out well then it could give you an advantage...
  14. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    PS. I fully acknowledge the PK, do not care for it to be repealed. I only want people to look into this and try and change the state of CP RP.
  15. Vittani

    This is not a PK appeal but a complaint

    Steam Name: AngelicPenguin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127190078 Character Name that was PK'ed: Giorgio Zetticci Who/what were you killed by?: Civil Protection Is this a Manual or AutoPK? (Manual: Carried out by staff shortly after death, Auto: Carried out the moment you died.): Manual Reasons why said...
  16. Vittani

    Announcements

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  17. Vittani

    The Socially Enlightened

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  18. Vittani

    Independent The Socially Enlightened

    That's what you get for being German loser.
  19. Vittani

    Independent The Socially Enlightened

    You're a pyramid scheme
Back
Top