Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Stanislaw

    De-Friz

    Steam Name: seweryngo Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:458987092 Discord Name: seweryngo Character Name: Zbigniew Kowadlo Character Group: The Front If you're wanting to apply to this event, are you OKAY with the idea that should your character be killed under the appropriate circumstances declared by...
  2. Stanislaw

    'Captured'

    I confirm about my Scoutter!
  3. Stanislaw

    Bug Bug with shirt category

    Oh, alright, thanks for info
  4. Stanislaw

    Bug Bug with shirt category

    Bug: My winter jacket changed into a medical uniform. Description: Yesterday I bought a red winter jacket, and after I joined the server today, for unknown reason my jacket changed to a medical uniform, but the character was wearing this jacket. After I took off uniform and put it on, then it...
Back
Top