Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. gb_

    Fixed XP Crafting Bug

    Yeah whenever the server merges with the newest version, whenever it restarts.
  2. gb_

    In-Progress Bird-faction bug.

    Hi, it should be fixed. Let me know whenever the server restart.
  3. gb_

    Fixed XP Crafting Bug

    Hi, thanks for your report. It should be fixed.
  4. gb_

    Complaint about the new vortigaunt font

    It was removed on the main server, it was only kept on New Frontiers cuz I forgot to remove it
  5. gb_

    Bug Water Can Texture Different

    That's because you probably have CS:S, at least it would always happen to me after I installed Cs source
  6. gb_

    Implemented Different Chat Font for Vortigaunts (maybe other Factions too)

    I'm gonna be uploading it soon. Probably will need better fonts for the future (if the people find these are not suitable, or just increase/decrease their size or boldness if needed) but this is how it will look (Overwatch and OTA use the same ones) I had one planned for CPs but I won't...
  7. gb_

    Travis

    Travis
  8. gb_

    moron

    moron
  9. gb_

    Implemented Different Chat Font for Vortigaunts (maybe other Factions too)

    @Imperator RAD-X Hi, I've been discussing this with the team and trying out the fonts they've suggested, though just to be sure (once it's decided) I wanted to do a general vote to get a consensus, if it's okay with you (and if you find it necessary) And an extra, I've also done this for...
  10. gb_

    Bug clothing breakdown breaks down my frames

    Hi! I'm working on fixing it right now, thank you for the report!
  11. gb_

    Implemented Different Chat Font for Vortigaunts (maybe other Factions too)

    I've created this simple script for short stories during the Fable Town event, and I wondered how it would look on the main server. I implemented it specifically for the vortigaunt faction because I noticed they don't have many distinguishing features in chat (besides their name of course)...
  12. gb_

    Implemented Deployable sandbags

    I think it should be a thing, I don't know how much combine barricades are used as of the moment but they can be really useful - knowing they can break after a certain amount of damage, in fact there should be more than just 'sandbags' and the regular combine barricades.
  13. gb_

    :sleep:

    :sleep:
  14. gb_

    Arthur Hafez Wagner | The Deranged Demagogue

    Combine, City and Bashar
  15. gb_

    Accepted "Skillbooks" as viable Credit Sinks

    I have done this in Ordem (another Willard branch). It was a fairly simple item that increased your skill instantaneously, but you could only use it to a certain degree. After you reached X levels, you wouldn't gain anything from it. I don't know how the current grind/balance is right now...
  16. gb_

    Implemented Gunskill Overhaul

    I'm not sure if anybody has already suggested this or if it has already been discussed, but I think something that relates to guns in general, but not directly to the skill (although it could), is a durability meter on every gun, similar to the tools one. This way, the guns that already exist...
  17. gb_

    csgo optional content

    bro 30 gigs 💀
  18. gb_

    Deus Ex - Resurrections

    :salad:
  19. gb_

    Abyssal Plain

    :salad:
Back
Top