Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. swagmastermind

    Ralph Cifaretto's Appeal

    Remind me what happened with my Brother, @BillylovesTheGabbagool24, you fuckin' minge. Talk about PK perms whatever happened to @FatDomG. He's MIA, considered relocated. A lot of people are worried about him. As coincidence would have it, he was last seen being followed into your distribution...
  2. swagmastermind

    Ralph Cifaretto's Appeal

    TYPICAL FUCKIN SOPRANO MINGES... Let me say it how it is. 20 weeks in the Character Graveyard. I wanted to eat Collaborator rations. I compromised. Vort meat off the streets. I wanted to talk to Femchars. I compromised. Getting beat up by civil protection. You see where I'm going? These...
  3. swagmastermind

    Takeo Nakamura

    deckardcels rejoice
  4. swagmastermind

    Takeo Nakamura

    please add deckard or i will do something drastic
  5. swagmastermind

    marked for death

    marked for death
  6. swagmastermind

    Carter Jameson Bradley // The Rotting Presenter

    can a deckardcel come up in your crib
  7. swagmastermind

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    true deckardcels rise up
  8. swagmastermind

    q legion lock in. destination willard net works

    q legion lock in. destination willard net works
Back
Top