Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Anthrax_PL

    Arthur Eastgate - Another soul in this world.

    Who is it this time? Arthur. ..Oh, him. He's definitely interesting. Let's have a look at his file. CURRENT REVISION NAME Arthur Eastgate DATE OF BIRTH 9/10/1972 CURRENT OCCUPATION Civil Workers Union | Civil Engineering Corps Director CURRENT CONFORMITY TIER WITHIN UNIVERSAL...
  2. Anthrax_PL

    Remove the Turn Based Combat system

    Being in the middle of a firefight, where I was indirectly involved as a worker, safe to say the TBC shooting system is one of the worst systems I have ever seen. S2RP/S2K is a much better alternative, at least to the gunfight that happened tonight. It's too clunky and wastes so much time when...
  3. Anthrax_PL

    I've walked back in

    Started my short lived career at CMU arriving as a refugee from Terranova. Now I'm back and will dedicate some time for this while I balance it out with college
  4. Anthrax_PL

    heeeey

    im here now thanks to @Gabe this looks really interesting please say there will be a beta test of this
Back
Top