Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kranky

    Raven Scott — The Screwg̵i̷r̶l

    you should add the tiny cripple (olivier fournier)
  2. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Made a few fixes to mistakes] [Updated a few entries]
  3. Kranky

    Lilou - The Doctor

    I believe you’ve met olivier right? Add him if ya got anything to say about him.
  4. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [added new tape (unfinished)] [added Olivier Fournier] [updated a few entries]
  5. Kranky

    Weird situation

    Why is this in char auths
  6. Kranky

    Felix Poelking - Free

    update olivier!
  7. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    "I'm sorry..." [Updated various entries] [updated mental status] [updated civil protection]
  8. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Updated current occupation] [mental status update] [Updated Joe]
  9. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Added Quazimodo] [Added Ulysses Nathius] If I messed up the name I'm sorry
  10. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Updated many entries] (I'm thinking of adding a character portrait soon.. I just don't have one)
  11. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Added Mystery Agent 1] [Added Kaitlynn Carter-Maria] ["Yann? Who is Yann?"] [Added Grant Pressman]
  12. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    Uhhhhhhhhh which one is that.
  13. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    done, I shortened his entry and gave him a small one.
  14. Kranky

    "florian"

    bro complaining that I never updated him when he hasn't updated me
  15. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Mental status update] [Updated a few character entries] always ask to be added
  16. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Added Callum Crown] [Updated a few entries and removed unneeded quotes]
  17. Kranky

    Johnathan ‘loves combine’ Loyalist

    What a mad lad
  18. Kranky

    Olivier Fournier | A fate worse than death.

    [Added Warren Goodwin] [Added 'Chef']
  19. Kranky

    Notices FORMAL DOB NOTICE OF CLOSURE: ALPINE AURORA

    Bro really said universal union smh
Back
Top