Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kranky

    Sophia McCarthy | HUNTER

    add the AK vort
  2. Kranky

    The Lucky 88

    fallout new vega
  3. Kranky

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    Steam name: Kranky Steam profile link or ID: STEAM_0:1:110380124 Discord: Kranky_ // Name: Age: 2354 (Elder) Do you have the Vortigaunt whitelist? Yes. Backstory:
  4. Kranky

    [DEPOT SIERRA-24] - Feedback

    What you liked: Map was very interesting to explore, I enjoyed playing the funny AK vort most of all. Fun event as a resistance member. What you disliked: Map was very choke-y at times, making movement a little hard (See: 15 retards v. 1 door) I'll have to agree with scrombine this time, I...
  5. Kranky

    Vladimir Petrenko | The Rested

    I wonder where olivier went, also add shakespear
  6. Kranky

    Biography of Sam | Enlightened, but at what cost?

    Hello. (Updat the Xih’shaa)
  7. Kranky

    Vortigaunt - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Kranky STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:13373786 Character Name: Xih'Shaa'Barr Reason: Feeling burnt out- I need to take some time off of willard for a bit. Estimated Time of Leave: 9/16/2023 Estimated Time of Return: 9/30/2023 (Probably less, but I'd like two weeks) LOA over, I can't survive even a...
  8. Kranky

    Evelyn Mitchell | The Platonic Derealist

    Shakespear?
  9. Kranky

    Callum Crown | The Riddled with lead Texan

    o7 lost another good one
  10. Kranky

    Arthur Andreevich - Siberia's Finest

    Add Lucas Van der Linden!
  11. Kranky

    Callum Crown | The Riddled with lead Texan

    Add Lucas Van der Linden… I have a plan, Crown…
  12. Kranky

    [V3] The Deep Blue - WORK IN PROGRESS

    Ngl this seems really cool, if we could get an expo down to this (if its even added) I’d sign up.
  13. Kranky

    Lucas Van der Linden | The Soft-spoken

    Updated, restructured relationships, will do backstory... soon.
  14. Kranky

    Xih'Shaa'Barr | 'Shakespear'

    updated a lot of entries, added some new ones.
  15. Kranky

    Report ::[ THIS PAGE HAS BEEN SEIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF CIVIL PROTECTION ]::

    User_133: GG EZ, caught this transhuman cuck lacking, got to blow his head off with a shotgun.
  16. Kranky

    Monika Némethová - THE DERANGED SCIENTIST

    Before someone else does it. Might aswell get it out the way early...
  17. Kranky

    Piofli "Pio" Kennedy | Reminiscence.

    o7 (we’re losing so many)
Back
Top