Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Maroon

    High Command

    Genuine question -- when was the last time you played?
  2. Maroon

    On Civil Protection Leadership & The Ideology of Edgelordism

    I've skimmed through this thread here and there, but one half-quote from the entire ordeal (I'd be happy to post the logs of the situation as the whole btw) and a 20-paragraph rant about how this is some deeply rooted issue on a character I play once in a blue moon to provide entertainment is a...
  3. Maroon

    Daily Sweep Limit

    No.
  4. Maroon

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Open as of 19/07/2022. Keep in mind the new format and process, and read everything well.
  5. Maroon

    Banned for streaming

    Follow the format.
  6. Maroon

    The resistance's weapons.

    Please refrain from insulting @HOKI . He puts his life on the line every day to serve the Serbian people in his role as SWAT commander. You should all show some respect.
  7. Maroon

    [Discussion] Resistance Overhaul

    Outlands is a plan that is going to be discussed at some point in the future and isn't a certain thing outside of maybe expeditions for now. Just to clarify, lol.
  8. Maroon

    Report of Kaffee.

    I had a brief chat with Kaffee regarding this and unrelated matters, and seeing how the OP is satisfied, I'll be locking this thread.
  9. Maroon

    Report of Kaffee.

    @Onyx Are you satisfied or would you like to pursue this further?
  10. Maroon

    My Ban Appeal

    @Leudoberct @Memesky
  11. Maroon

    The Taboo Guide to Having Tons of Fun

    god it's been nearly a year since this thread was posted I've been here too long
  12. Maroon

    Schizophrenia

    Finally, I'll be able to self-insert.
  13. Maroon

    The Red Right Hand

    Fenian scum.
  14. Maroon

    What do you think of the new i17 PK rules?

    You're welcome. I look forward to expanding it to all factions when we're back on C24... All factions.
  15. Maroon

    Implemented Rebel/CP TBC & S2K

    Legend.
  16. Maroon

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    I cannot in good conscience accept this appeal based on the sensitivity of the information that was 'leaked' so to say. i17's plot is incredibly subterfuge-heavy and what you did jeopardized that natural narrative beyond acceptable means. Not only in-game, but you also relayed incriminating...
  17. Maroon

    Deagant's Hot Concept - MAA GMP & Others (brainstorming shitpost/not an official request)

    I'm inclined to agree with RedHot and Merlin on this one. I feel like too much energy (and resources) have been put into a faction that, in general, is trying to outgrow its use to enhance the flavor of the community in any way or shape. If CT have something that could utilize MAA to a degree...
  18. Maroon

    Remove T4 Requirement for a Coat

    It was restricted in-character, and ergo, can be unrestricted in-character. I fail to see why this would have to happen via a forum suggestion. Denied.
  19. Maroon

    Soonmi Han

    squid game
Back
Top