What did you enjoy about the event?
- The environment (+ the lore of it)
- Enemies we were dealing with
- Risk and the stakes
- The calm moments of just vibes, and talking, we need more like that :3
What didn't you enjoy and why?
- Lack of any items... I know it sounds loot gobliney, but we got...
Elaborate? Also just insulation is fine, but if you wanna add armour on top of it, then I don't mind.
Also not reflected on bodygroup? As in it will not show up?
I like that though, aside from me not understanding, it a gud idea, so if it can be done, then yes :3
I mean, his store is kind of a cafe / bar, these places will always have people sitting and chit-chatting, since, well, that's kind of the point of these businesses. Even with old system, restaurants and cafes had people chat and vibe with one another.
Well, Goulashnikov's and Purples talking points, where how if you keep going to the dispencer, you gonna get IC consequences of people complaining to your business etc. And not recommending it, which is uh, well, not the case.
It's literally less than 1/10th of the post. Would you rather have this be an unedited block of white text? THEN I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference between important / worthy aspects, and the rest.
:yudodis: Like seriously
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.