Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Bounter

    Denied Allow Rebel players to "customize" their Helmets via. Crafting

    I mean, wouldn't it be possible, to just have these be the same BODY GROUP as the normal helmet, just, when you craft them, they've got the different stuff on them? I'm not talking about a new body group. Just, using one there is currently aka. Head
  2. Bounter

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    Yeah, most stores, seem to go outside to grab stuff from dispensers, and wether it's from being LAZY or just not wanting to, that is the case. They however, don't seem to get IC consequences, so that might be why they keep doing it.
  3. Bounter

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    So, as you may, or may not know, @Purple Knight recently (quote n' quote) has suggested a change, to remove Dispensers from inside of stores (https://willard.network/forums/threads/suggestion-removal-change-of-dispensers.13174/) for multitudes of reasons, which, are not important for what I am...
  4. Bounter

    Denied Allow Rebel players to "customize" their Helmets via. Crafting

    This post, is based on my older post (which is still neither accepted or denied... So yeah) about adding SOME Insulation to Helmets. Now, while this part, was often ridiculed in the post, one thing that people LIKED is the idea of combining the BEANIE with the HELMET, akin to well, any Real Life...
  5. Bounter

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    Eh, I think it wouldn't be that easy to do, but I can see ways you could do it. For instance, herbs and spices could be harvested from grass or plants around the map, You could add "fat" from FoS into a drop from animals you can "butcher" and then you could turn it into margarine in the oven /...
  6. Bounter

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    You still need adhesive
  7. Bounter

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    I just wanna add, I also would like to see sharpened cooking knife, usable for cooking recipes. I don't think it currently is... At all. Also, again, like I said buncha times, issue is, just lack of ingredients. And because no store holds Stocks, or actually keeps stuff, you then wait for them...
  8. Bounter

    A post made in post-emotion. Or, a survey on what the vortigaunt faction can do to be more productive.

    I'm working on a post about current shop changes and if anyone (shopkeeps + others) have noticed anything, but to your point. I have a mostly positive view of Vorts. Most are chill OOC, and IC, but, I think that's because my main char is a Rebel, and Vorts aren't as bad towards those. With...
  9. Bounter

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yudodis:
  10. Bounter

    Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki - The 14 Survivor

    CHANGES - Added Greynard aka. @honzajevpoho into relationships
  11. Bounter

    Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki - The 14 Survivor

    Do we know each other IC?
  12. Bounter

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    I mean some "Raw" things aren't bad to eat, like Fish irl, they can be eaten raw, or at the very least, when cleaned under water + 10 seconds over fire to dry. For instance, a Leech is like a raw fish, but I do agree, raw ones give TOO MUCH. They give more than raw antlions or crabs. And...
  13. Bounter

    Suggestion Cooking needs to be improved.

    While I don't think "skill" levels should be reduced any further for recipes, as it would defeat purpose of COok Specialised characters, I do agree, that in the current state, it's basically impossible to cook. Not only are ingredients rare and hard to come by, and never restocked, but also...
  14. Bounter

    Greynard - The anchor

    Heck ye, Greynard lore
  15. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    Not all irl images got beanies under though, it's why I put them in, alongside one with the beanie.
  16. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    I mean, atleast give it light - minimal insulation that CWU hats get. Considering it model wise covers up more, it makes sense. Or, make CWU hat give no insulation Idk
  17. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    I mean, atleast give it light - minimal insulation that CWU hats get. Considering it model wise covers up more, it makes sense. Or, make CWU hat give no insulation Idk
  18. Bounter

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    Even Outlands aren't that cold YET Also, pics above, Soldiers literally wearing them without beanies too, you can google many others where it's the case, even in Invasion of Russia during WW2. Like, I'm not asking for it to give Extreme insulation, I just say maybe Light (MEDIUM AT MOST) ...
Back
Top