1. I get to improve his roleplay and get to define a greater story for him because of that.
if u do new shit in v3 instead of rehashing ur greatest hits u will be a better roleplayer for it
--- Section One ---
Steam Name: clawmaiden
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:216239824
Discord Name & ID: clawmaiden
Timezone: CET
--- Section Two ---
Character Name: Stenhouse-Roberts
Faction: Rebel
Do you wish to take on a role: Yes
If yes, which role: Crewman
What I liked and disliked about the active events
The active events were considerably better than the average Willard one, I will admit. Albeit the bar is very low after both of the Alps bunker shitshows, I believe that most of the active events were satisfactory enough. They felt balanced and...
Golden brown, texture like sun
Lays me down, with my mind she runs
Throughout the night
THE BOOKS AND ARTICLES WRITTEN BY THIS AUTHOR ARE THE FOLLOWING:
expunged
expunged
expunged
expunged
INFESTATIONS, VOL 1
expunged
expunged
FIRST AID, VOL 1
expunged
expunged
expunged
title lost...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.