Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. The Milkman

    Implemented Add trace lines to /scenetext's

    While we’re talking about scenetexts, why has the game been adamant for over a year now that I still have an active scenetext when I haven’t been able to place one for over a year thanks to it thinking this
  2. The Milkman

    how do you make friends

    posting so I get notifications so I can get the answer
  3. The Milkman

    DISTRICT WATCH FEEDBACK

    not enough corruption
  4. The Milkman

    The Return of IC Communication (for rebels)

    Make a rebel Intranet chat on in game computers, it’s that easy (cops will monitor it 24/7 instantly)
  5. The Milkman

    OIL FOR OUR CITY

    Irl Breen’s Angel spotted
  6. The Milkman

    <:: S10/OCS.ECHO-19 | Just another Overwatch Grunt ::>

    the real hl2rp life hack: make your main character an ota grunt: you cant be PK'd and you have ultra authority over almost everyone. ez
  7. The Milkman

    OIL FOR OUR CITY

    Combine: has dark matter energy Meanwhile on earth: WE NEED OIL!!
  8. The Milkman

    Report ::[ THIS PAGE HAS BEEN SEIZED BY THE MINISTRY OF CIVIL PROTECTION ]::

    John Doe: || fake, they spelled servants wrong LOL!
  9. The Milkman

    Maine & SFM

    Bro used the same sunset backdrop and thought we wouldn’t notice..
  10. The Milkman

    Weapons testing

    We camping in the lighthouse with this one ‼️ 📢
  11. The Milkman

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    add krah aur nur
  12. The Milkman

    [Lore Submission] THE KRAH'AUR'NUR

    whoops. Will add later today if I remember
  13. The Milkman

    [Lore Submission] THE KRAH'AUR'NUR

    Updated 2024. o7
  14. The Milkman

    Until the Next - Day Four Feedback

    the best sendoff to our group we could've asked for. pretty heartracing combat and tear-jerking roleplay near the end. plus there was the added 'all is lost... the heroes are about to lose. but then they gain a second wind and prevail' moment. thank u claptrap and alessio for doing this for our...
  15. The Milkman

    Until the Next - Day Three Feedback

    i feel like the map could've been littered with more corpses, wrecks, fire, etc and also background war sounds be played more frequently to have the illusion we're in a proper uprising. but regardless, its a very cathartic finale to like 4 years of suffering through rebelRP. even if i personally...
  16. The Milkman

    Okay guys discuss why Citizen RP SUCKS

    several years of HL2RP, I still don’t know how to be a regular citizen without getting instantly bored. Some of you all either know something I don’t or are quite mentally ill
Back
Top