Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Oswald

    Guide Basic Medical Guide, Oswald Production

    Hey, So you want to be a medic? Or Roleplay a medic? That's not that hard but people get spooked by the technical side of it and need the A B Cs. So if you feel like making a character who has a medical background this is the guide for YOU, I'll detail the bare minimum, so you can pretend to be...
  2. Oswald

    Oliver Foster

    "I told you that fake Id wouldn't-" "Ol, Look out!" A Man on a train bolts awake, the sound of train horns dragging him out of his sleep, shaggy black hair and equally rough face, the sunlight cuts through the crowd of people transferring and blinds him, he groans nursing his head ache by...
  3. Oswald

    Sup guy dude

    Hey, I'm Oswald. I dont know what to say, I think it pretty crazy there are soooo many people I know here, I got linked this by a good friend, and I wanted to check it out. uhhhhh I like medical RP because I'm masochistic and love flexing my half baked knowledge on medical stuff on people. I'll...
Back
Top