Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Salty

    Smarter Bandits

    they are bandits. they kill, difference between bandits and criminals and rebels. Killing a loyalist that high is a win for them
  2. Salty

    Smarter Bandits

    The person shouldn't be in the slums its a risk, if they are willing to take that the could get robbed or killed. Like Ronny
  3. Salty

    Elias Siemens - "Your friend"

    Add Waltman :poop:
  4. Salty

    Smarter Bandits

    Is that not a valid reason? I'm pretty sure it is
  5. Salty

    Ulysses Nathius - Relocated?

    Felix Waltman
  6. Salty

    i'm back baby

    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
  7. Salty

    Help Me Please

    then turn it off
  8. Salty

    Help Me Please

    Make sure 64x chromium version of gmod
  9. Salty

    Letter Shy's Poster #1

    Find out IC (Yes)
  10. Salty

    Implemented Food Rework & Tweaks

    I don't think he is one of those. "Roleplayers"
  11. Salty

    Letter Shy's Poster #1

    They do.
  12. Salty

    Letter Shy's Poster #1

    You see the poster walking into the district...
  13. Salty

    Implemented Food Rework & Tweaks

    Nvm you right fuck him get out of here bank soda. Approve Shy Brews though
  14. Salty

    Tf I do now

    Tf I do now
  15. Salty

    Implemented Food Rework & Tweaks

    The only change to merlins suggestion I would make is to keep Bank Soda, if he got it ICly and made a company I feel like he should keep it. Edit: I take back what I said ripping off bonk soda from tf2 guys like wtf
Back
Top