Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Muho

    Suggestion City RP and more

    True this is an acutal good Idea.
  2. Muho

    Suggestion City RP and more

    Yo Lets brainstorm a bit guys. CityRP was kinda dead in V2. We got some answers in V3 for it but IMO, we still need some stuff to do, whatever it might be. One of my Ideas was, giving Citizen/Workers more options with their SC and Credits. At some point both get useless, you just spend...
  3. Muho

    Announcement [WIP] V3 Release Date & Announcement

    All, Willard V4 is already in planning. Coming soon
  4. Muho

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Ai pic generated ---> Absoloute nuclear war in the Forum. Lock in guys, its not that deep. Move on cuh. Litreally I had an 3am idea for cool RP in D1 thats it. If any artists of the community got offended by it, I'am sorry. No more AI generated pics again. Im honing my paint skills as we speak.
  5. Muho

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    If you ban AI, then ban getting some google pics from Willard too. Lets all use paint from now on. All new chars should look like this! Jokes aside, using AI in creative fields is morally questionable and IMO bad. But to be honest, I work a full time job, I never touched any program for...
  6. Muho

    Suggestion Character creation traits

    True cuh, actually deleting traits would be better. Some of the traits have weird desc. which could be used mallicously in a sort of PowerRP even. But yeah. I would suggest no traits at all would be better.
  7. Muho

    Suggestion Character creation traits

    Yo yo So yesterday there was a small testing. One of the new things is the character creation, where you can choose traits, which affect your RP as the character and fleshes them out. I don't want to spoil what is there to choose, just add my thoughts on it. Basically, the only choosable...
  8. Muho

    District 1 - The Pit

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93977537 Discord username: Muho Character name Vincent "The Oddsfather" Moretti The first thing you notice is the chest hair peeking from his half-buttoned shirt and his big chin. You notice his greasy hair which is as greasy as his worn leather jacket. Seems to carry the...
  9. Muho

    Accepted Muho app

    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:93977537 Discord: Muho Character Name: Robert "Rob" Bauer Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Senior worker Why should we pick you? I want to help out at that start of the server, smoothen things out for my gang in the CWU. Events or whatever is needed. Help other workers...
  10. Muho

    Accepted Muho's CMRU app

    Steam Name: Muho Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93977537 Discord Name: Muho Character Name: Kwama Kofi Akyapong Preferred Starting Rank Nurse Prac Char Backstory Age 55 Ethnicity Ghanaian Occupation Senior Emergency Care Practitioner (formerly) Background: Formerly known as Dr. Kwame Kofi Akyapong spent...
  11. Muho

    Operation Fallen Stars - FEEDBACK THREAD

    10/10 Map choice BadGUH.
  12. Muho

    I'm Innocent

    "Make Ryan Overseer" while Ryan is in the discord called "Shadow Governemnt" Actively being in VCs with everybody. I got videos of talks, where Bravo talks to Ryan. Please, just say you are sorry or something. Because I'am sorry, for not revealing this BS earlier. All the time People put into...
  13. Muho

    I'm Innocent

    So being in a discord called "Shadow Government" isn't enough?
  14. Muho

    I'm Innocent

    Ryan you knew everything happened, still didn't report. I collected evidence for a month. Even if you are innocent as you claim, you were profiting from the Meta, were involved in it. Were a planned figure. I can't call you innocent IMO. Sorry Destroying my props because you guys didn't like...
  15. Muho

    Processed Grain & The Metadynamists: Metagaming, Alt Abuse, Narrative Rigging

    Ah, yes. Yes indeed. Finally, the truth has been spoken, typed, formatted, and submitted to this sacred digital forum in the form of your eloquent and undeniably correct post. I must pause here—not out of hesitation, but out of reverence—to let the sheer magnificence of your words wash over me...
  16. Muho

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    He touched me
  17. Muho

    Genny's position abuse.

    Please reply if its contribuiting to the whole rule change. No hate bossman, love you. Just yk, lets keep the toxic levels lower type shit.
  18. Muho

    Genny's position abuse.

    The rule isn't that bad. It has to be rewritten for sure. If you don't want to get PKd as a CP for example. You have take in account that 5 minutes in such a situation is too much. As a Rebel player you do not have the luxury to take someone, somewhere and engage in RP. Because there will be 80...
  19. Muho

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: "The Prophet" Who are they: The chosen one by the "Being"... well that is what he thinks. Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): On the Job board, bunker What gear do you have: Remington, bunch of shotgun ammo and medical supplies. Medium armor and repair platings...
  20. Muho

    DARK INTERVAL - MAIN SIGNUPS

    Steam Name: Muho Discord Name: Muho Previous Rule Violations: 2 bans STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:93977537 Character Name: Arthur "Doofy" McDuffy Role: Sergeant Faction: Patriots/Resistance. Play this while reading lol Life of Arthur McDuffy: The Dumb Patriot Arthur McDuffy wasnt the sharpest...
Back
Top