Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. alessiodoomboy

    No, I'm Not a Human

    I'm a People are saying these are the end times. Authorities have declared a state of emergency, and are urging all citizens to remain indoors during daylight hours. A few days ago there was a powerful solar energy eruption, and ever since the flare the air temperatures have peaked high enough...
  2. alessiodoomboy

    What the FUCK have I done???????

    What the FUCK have I done???????
  3. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword Finale Feedback

    Cultist Victory... Bad Ending Achieved! Leave Feedback Here!
  4. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword Finale (Part 1) Feedback

    5v5 to decide the fate of Modora. Leave Feedback Here!
  5. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword First Week Feedback

    Everyone make fun of Marco for getting domed by the giant lol Leave Feedback Here!
  6. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword Opening Weekend Feedback

    Leave Feedback Here!
  7. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    APPLICATIONS CLOSED.
  8. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Denied. My fault, told Robben that I'd allow him the spot after denying his House of Swords application and forgot to add him to the role list. Accepted Accepted
  9. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted
  10. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted into House of Shields
  11. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted Accepted Denied Accepted Denied, lacklustre backstory (Accepted) Accepted (To save me the headache of reformatting this'll be under peasantry but you'll start with House Conrad) Accepted into House Blackwood. Accepted Accepted Denied. Other App was higher quality. Accepted...
  12. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted
  13. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted
  14. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted
  15. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted.
  16. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted!
  17. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Next apps will be reviewed under a second wave.
  18. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted
  19. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted You will start as a travelling band rather than as an independent House with it's own castle. You will start apart from others, and will have to rely on the other houses for residency.
  20. alessiodoomboy

    With Fire and Sword

    Accepted Denied Denied Very difficult choice for me. Ultimately decided that a young king would make for the most interesting politics in the event. Good show from all of you, there were times were I decided on each of you for the role before changing my mind as I was writing the acceptation...
Back
Top