Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Khrushchev

    COMPLAINT ON SRC

    FUTURISM JUMPSCARE!!! Rahhh!! It's all my fault!! :approve:
  2. Khrushchev

    COMPLAINT ON SRC

    Futurism mentioned. Rant incoming. When I first joined Willard at its launch, I literally shit myself in excitement. I had been playing HL2RP for like 5 years by this point and hadn't seen anything this high quality devwork wise. From its launch, I played Willard off-and-on for years. Past...
  3. Khrushchev

    CASE IRKALLA

    ________________________ The drums of war sound in Western Europe. The Crown Jewel of the Empire, Sector 10, has been cast into the gutter. In Iberia, the shackles of the Occupier have been thrown off in open rebellion. In Italy, the once-fervorous Futurist capital lashes out against the hand...
  4. Khrushchev

    CASE IRKALLA

    Something curious comes across your desk. 'CASE IRKALLA'? That new Fortress? You take a peek at the paper. ...
  5. Khrushchev

    [MEDIA]

  6. Khrushchev

    City 1 map discussion

    Personally I think both are great aesthetically but they both need work. My main thing is also keeping RP condensed and visible. City 8 as a map works well because you can see RP wherever you go, especially when its on the streets.
  7. Khrushchev

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    Self nomination because I like to reminisce. "Marat" Probably the best character I played on Willard and the most fun I had. Started off as a rebel in the C24 slums leading the "Socialist Revolutionary Front" and handing out newspapers. Tried leading the January 16th rebellion or w/e it was...
  8. Khrushchev

    City 1 map discussion

    Personally I'd stray away from a "beta" aesthetic. It's overdone and I think having the ability to do an actual unique map would then be overshadowed by a shitty beta aesthetic. Personally I'd put it in Union City across from Manhattan. You'd see the Manhattan skyline that's mostly unaltered...
  9. Khrushchev

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    Personally, I feel like the beta-aesthetic is really overdone and quite boring. I especially wouldn't do the beta aesthetic for New York, there's so much else that could be done there and I feel like it would ruin a good place. However, I really do think the beta aesthetic could work for a place...
  10. Khrushchev

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    Sure. Player engagement, gameplay, and making sure its fun should always be the forefront of anything RP related. While "local lore" is super easy to impact, I think global lore needs to be impacted at any given time too. What's the purpose of having in-depth world lore if it's never interacted...
  11. Khrushchev

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    I think there's been a few events set in New York but not a concrete server with its own map. It'd be cool to see but I think it'd eventually get tiring. Alot of the stuff that I think would fit for that map has been touched on alot. This would be cool. Imagine some shitty industrial city in...
  12. Khrushchev

    Where would you have an HL2RP take place?

    Consider the following question: You can have a HL2RP server take place anywhere in the world. It can be a city, outpost, shithole, or grand city. You have a map for this. Where would you set it?
  13. Khrushchev

    Half life 2 roleplay died a long time ago, what you are doing is a mix of several different kinds of things.

    I truly believe that some really interesting settings could be explore in the Uprising and aftermath but I've never seen it done quite to my liking.
  14. Khrushchev

    >republic

    >REPUBLIC A MANIFESTO FOR CHANGE AND ENDORSEMENT
  15. Khrushchev

    The Unionist Republicans

    edit? France, a country known for rebellion. In the aftermath of the Seven Hour War and the unrest that followed it, the Parisian City Administrator Raymond Arceneaux vowed to his Frenchmen and Countrymen that democracy, at least in part, would return. Whether it be local district...
Back
Top