Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. XiruS

    [WIP] Miles Benedict Endinberg

    finally updated this shit
  2. XiruS

    Bucket of clouds🪣

    Bucket of clouds🪣
  3. XiruS

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    bru, posted the same message on both post? How cringe
  4. XiruS

    William Osborne | The Forgotten

    Miles Endinberg by any chance?
  5. XiruS

    Sea spiders (WARNING, SHOWS ACTUAL SEA SPIDERS FOR THOSE WHO ARE SCARED OF SPIDERS)

    they need to be mentioned, it is necessary
  6. XiruS

    Sea spiders (WARNING, SHOWS ACTUAL SEA SPIDERS FOR THOSE WHO ARE SCARED OF SPIDERS)

    ewwww... those motherfuckers are disgusting. Add it
  7. XiruS

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    holy shit, you fucken smuggled millitia-worth of fucking gear
  8. XiruS

    what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

    Holy fuck, It would've been such a bullshit reason to die
  9. XiruS

    what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

    In short Im in the SLF garage, a sweep happens. I have big big guns on me. An i1 comes in with ready to shoot. I say "hi" to him, he leaves my establishement. I come out alive
  10. XiruS

    (wip) Thomas Brown [The Lost Soldier]

    <:: DOWNLOADING REPORT ::> ----------------------------------- <:: PLEASE WAIT ::> ------------------------------- <:: DOWNLOAD COMPLETE ::> ------------------------------------------------ <:: PLEASE CHOOSE IMPUT ::> ------------------------------------------------ <:: 103RD ANTLION CONSCRIPT...
  11. XiruS

    I'm John

    hi Jon
  12. XiruS

    Official Devblog #28 - City 24 V4

    I like, I give positive react on dis
  13. XiruS

    OPINION POLL: Willard Networks | Serious Vs. Semi-Serious

    I say it's both but with the serious being very much more dominant
  14. XiruS

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    yo, it's me right there, the CWU redshirt!!
  15. XiruS

    Give Overwatch Factions (OTA/CPs) a more immersive hud.

    In my opinion,if they do make a new cp hud, it should look something like the gasmask overlay from Metro Exodus, but little more subtler. Example: Just imagine this, but more combine styled and with a more advanced look, and without cracks
  16. XiruS

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Leonard the talking crow
  17. XiruS

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    the black man incident
Back
Top