Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Nick

    Implemented Prop Description

    Yes, but I don't think this is exclusively a nebulous thing. It's pretty good for events, workshifts and whatever else you can figure out. Makes it easier to visualize things without custom or complex prop builds.
  2. Nick

    Daily Reminder

    they do it for free !!!!
  3. Nick

    your a bnitch [MEDIA] also I love you edit: thanks fr the likes this post blew up edit2; how...

    your a bnitch also I love you edit: thanks fr the likes this post blew up edit2; how to not use imgur?
  4. Nick

    Brain inception

  5. Nick

    I'm here to talk about worms.

    I’ve personally tried beer, it attracts snails but the thing is they drown in it after drinking. I’ve been told it’s all a myth but it worked OK I guess, downside is that now there’s a glass of snail-beer and the snails come through the garden in search of the forbidden juice. :-)
  6. Nick

    I'm here to talk about worms.

    Do you have snails? If not, how'd you manage that?
  7. Nick

    Favourite Video Game

    underrail. everyone of you has small brains but my brains are big, big like boulder, mhm thats right, i have biggest brains and i can play underrail, you're all worse than me. mhm that's right, get owned mhmhm i'm the best no doubt mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm
  8. Nick

    Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years

    Hello again. I'll do stuff on here when it releases and all, I've already been around for a while, but I became pretty inactive a while ago. I'm back now though.
  9. Nick

    I am going to mortar strike you

    I am going to mortar strike you
  10. Nick

    Shoot 2 Kill: The worst combat system for HL2RP.

    Yeah, while I dislike S2K, I don't think rolling is any better, especially if the odds are not equal. Think about it, you could have the upper hand, a lot of friends backing you up and your character may be strong by nature, but because someone does the dreaded .// ([[, /looc) saying "Roll?" you...
  11. Nick

    don't remove me :(

    don't remove me :(
  12. Nick

    Shoot 2 Kill: The worst combat system for HL2RP.

    yeah S2RP is difficult, but is it really worth throwing all IC things out the window because something is hard? "It's getting too complicated and people are complaining in LOOC, guess my CSGO skills will come in handy today." Nothing about S2K is real RP, playing your character becomes...
  13. Nick

    (Insert generic introduction greeting here)

    Beep, boop. I've been sent here from the DarkRP scene to destroy your community. Do not struggle, fighting against my power is futile.
  14. Nick

    In-Character what do you think about this anime girl please reply in the comments

    I don't really care about the girl, but the melon they're holding looks pretty damn juicy. It's actually pretty large and probably really tasty, considering there's a lot of red. I rate it a: / 13
  15. Nick

    (Insert generic introduction greeting here)

    Alright hello, I'm Nick. Some of you may know me from nebulous, others may know me from Lancer. Whatever the case I'm happy to be here and finally be able to use the forums. This seems like a pretty cool place, I hope it works as advertised. I'm definitely looking forward to staying around for...
Back
Top