Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Ulysses Nathius - Relocated?

    Its Keemstar's and Donald Trump's child.
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Official Guide to Shoot To Roleplay (S2RP) - WIP

    If we're speaking of the majority former TN and TeslaCloud players, I'd say its their loss for not checking out V2 after the V1 flop. A great shame, still.
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Official Guide to Shoot To Roleplay (S2RP) - WIP

    I'd say its about even with TBC, since during its reign no rules for realistic kills/damage on special occasions were implemented. Or if I just don't know about them, disregard.
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Rascal McGuvvins - Finally Resting

    Absolute gigachad hat enjoyer.
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Why RebelRP is dead and will always be.

    I wouldn't have a problem with this, though I don't know how the rest of Willard would cope.
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Why RebelRP is dead and will always be.

    Any other map than city8, city 24 v4 or city 11.
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Long connection times

    I do run GMod on 64-bit for this very reason. It does significantly help but doesn't cut the loading time too much.
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Shotgun/Revolver Magazines

    /it each function of the shotgun
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Long connection times

    I think this is an issue that can't be fixed with nothing but a fast internet and/or hard-drive.
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Yet another ban appeal I guess

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, FailRP, (Metagame?) Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I feel as if my punishment was only allowed to remain/be a permanent...
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Grunk The Bullsquid

    And many other legends up on his bio.
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Video Game Consoles And Games For Willard?

    Trying to beat DOOM before the CP's raid our base
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Best HL2RP maps?

    rp_c24_v3, rp_city18 (at least sometimes), city45 (for nostalgia) and the classic city17 maps, build 210 and mk's version are the best imo. OH, and city2, out of them all, probably the best, or second best behind c17 build 210
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    if only the "x" slander meme wasnt dead rn

    if only the "x" slander meme wasnt dead rn
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Anti-citizen Jun's propaganda

    yeah right.
  16. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    random nobody says bye

    At LEAST teach us the ways of vortism before you depart!!
  17. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    [V3 - Lore Submission] City 47 by Cengiz

    Goddamn Hamburg, we quite never made it there >:(
  18. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Character Traits

    It's good, but also bad. I wouldn't mind it if it is added and I only speak a couple of concerns that came to mind; Isn't the server supposed to be going more towards RP in RPG? With this addition, in character, people would probably opt to not use their own vocabulary to explain how certain...
  19. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Changing Willard's HL2RP: The Case for a Wipe & More

    And as we see, the thread is starting to escalate into insults and memes, once again. @Imperator RAD-X , we need insights.
Back
Top