Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. P

    Lore inaccurate poster

    anyone gonna sort this out?
  2. P

    "...Our thing."

    go crazy wid it gang 👀
  3. P

    Watima Nakata // ストイックな経済学

    add Sydney Sweeney
  4. P

    Lore inaccurate poster

    Star Dust never made its way to Terminal 7 or never made its significant presence, thus... Inaccurate! Even in City 8 it never made its significant presence other than few individuals that had encounters with it, so...
  5. P

    Independent Questionable Ethics

    WINTER AIN'T STOPPING US!
  6. P

    sniffy

  7. P

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    //: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45739701 //: Discord Username: pite. //: Timezone: GMT +1 //: Character Name: C8:i5.UNION-9 //: Brief Character Description: Ordinary cog of Combine machine with a distinguished Russian accent and stocky build. One amongst many.
  8. P

    sniffy

  9. P

    Ultima Abuse Report

    Just want to add a small comment since I was present. Curbalas' character likely wouldn't of have died and made their escape, as I was playing on my character Relja Terzic and I heard the oncoming sweep and even called it out ICly to Nam-Sook Joo who was waiting on Curbalas while he was looking...
  10. P

    sniffy

    i will soon
  11. P

    Albertossic Hulkabin Report

    I'd like to add my comment since I was the one also present during the fiasco as my character Relja Terzic a.k.a Sniffy. Everything that albertossic's hulkabin has done has been fair and I don't see the need to make a report. The characters that were directly involved in conflict were more...
  12. P

    sniffy

  13. P

    Independent Questionable Ethics

    I was around fifteen when I saw two guys snorting powder off a sink in a local club. Confused, I stood there, waiting for my turn to use the sink. However, a voice from one of the occupied stalls sounded off. "Ey, Pablo. Draw me up! But without a cap, please! Pa-ha-ha-ha!" I found that pretty...
  14. P

    Independent Questionable Ethics

    the ethics just went fractured
  15. P

    sniffy

  16. P

    sniffy

  17. P

    sniffy

  18. P

    sniffy

Back
Top