Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. emmet

    dingus ban appeal - 76561198097852833

    Yeah. Like in 2019-2020. I was in a rough state at the moment. I don't see how this is relevant given the time-gap and this being a different community. People go through things, I chose to time out from roleplay and focus on myself and slowly improve. Improved a little bit at that time, on some...
  2. emmet

    dingus ban appeal - 76561198097852833

    Hello Rabit, no problem there! What do you mean by a request on health grounds? I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm not banned on Nebulous.cloud whatsoever. Can you please be more specific on the 'recent discussion' I had with a 'neb admin', please? Not very well aware of such a thing...
  3. emmet

    not gonna lie, the whole turtle shtick is adorable

    not gonna lie, the whole turtle shtick is adorable
  4. emmet

    Its my birthday today

    scott the travis
  5. emmet

    Its my birthday today

    happy birthday frien :cool:
  6. emmet

    VICE-82 - "Graf"

    quite comical for a cp character to have 'viva la vida' on their bio :LOL:
  7. emmet

    animal crossing enjoyer

    animal crossing enjoyer
  8. emmet

    dingus ban appeal - 76561198097852833

    Steam Name: dingus SteamID: 098148332 Name of the Admin you were banned by: NIXeighteen How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: "Rule 0: knowingly harassing players openly and in DMs. Acting generally creepy and is known to romance a lot on fem chard. Acting surprised...
  9. emmet

    "The Future of Willard" discussion.

    he needs combine vs rebels clearly :approve:
  10. emmet

    "The Future of Willard" discussion.

    very primitive and uncreative of you to think that way. when I started my journey in hl2rp, the most fun I've had was fuck around as a citizen. store owner, store worker, cwu, cmu, whatever. It was fun as shit to go around, meet up with random people and talk about smack and what's going on...
  11. emmet

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    never. ww3rp mvp
  12. emmet

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    no, im dingus
  13. emmet

    not today

    not today
  14. emmet

    this guy sure loves giraffes. been his pfp forever

    this guy sure loves giraffes. been his pfp forever
  15. emmet

    Willard network VR

    ooh i want so bad to rp on vr eating porridge rations mmm
  16. emmet

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Clean getaway. Should've gotten some CP's or OTA to cover entrances and catwalks though
  17. emmet

    Hello Willard community

    Did you start rp on SAMP?
  18. emmet

    ty bro

    ty bro
  19. emmet

    come over for bbq then

    come over for bbq then
  20. emmet

    cool ig

    cool ig
Back
Top