Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Minty

    this guy bro

    this guy bro
  2. Minty

    Me

    you
  3. Minty

    yes

    yes
  4. Minty

    oski

    oski
  5. Minty

    Hello

    welcome
  6. Minty

    Copy

    Copy
  7. Minty

    No

    No
  8. Minty

    Implemented Return to menu option

    yes please this would be very useful
  9. Minty

    :(

    :(
  10. Minty

    darth gaming

    darth gaming
  11. Minty

    Resistance Vanguard Core. [OOC and IC recruitment]

    In Character. An attack division lead by Tay Swiss, the group has been created to resist the combines oppressions and try to make life great again. Their main goal is to do big attacks on the local Combine units and try to take back what was taken from the humanity. Tay Swiss has created this...
  12. Minty

    no

    no
  13. Minty

    v3 celebration

    I am soo excited!
  14. Minty

    How do I add people to a group?

    Thank you you can close this thread now.
  15. Minty

    How do I add people to a group?

    Title explains it all.
  16. Minty

    Hello!

    Hey Sheepy I dont know if you remember me but I am from a certain Semi-Serious Rp server.
  17. Minty

    Hello!

    Hey I am Minty I am not that new to SeriousRP and I have seen this one and I am really into it. I am looking forward for the new interactions I can have with others and scenarios. I have came from another HL2RP and was OfC on it, anyhow to summarize it up I am very exited and especially for the...
Back
Top