Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Minty

    Resistance Vanguard Core. [OOC and IC recruitment]

    In Character. An attack division lead by Tay Swiss, the group has been created to resist the combines oppressions and try to make life great again. Their main goal is to do big attacks on the local Combine units and try to take back what was taken from the humanity. Tay Swiss has created this...
  2. Minty

    How do I add people to a group?

    Title explains it all.
  3. Minty

    Hello!

    Hey I am Minty I am not that new to SeriousRP and I have seen this one and I am really into it. I am looking forward for the new interactions I can have with others and scenarios. I have came from another HL2RP and was OfC on it, anyhow to summarize it up I am very exited and especially for the...
Back
Top