this truly was unremarkable, as was the rest of the event series
it's been some time since it happened, but i'll utter that it was the peak of my HL2RP experience and pretty much triumphed everything else. so much so that i stopped playing HL2RP thinking that i couldn't top everything you guys...
enjoy a couple of screenies from the first willard short stories - the first two are based in City 1, but it got so out of hand you have no idea
i wish i got pictures of the giant ass fucking mega combine space robot that attacked us in a gas station but i was actually terrified so i didnt...
It happened.
Updated, and made it white cus the forum overhaul kind of made it hard to see.
Oh shit I forgot to add music, I'll do that now.
Done. Enjoy.
Anyone who wants adding, I can make space.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.