Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. toby

    Independent Questionable Ethics

    we must declare the war on drugs - John combine
  2. toby

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    My personal favorite character is Edward Urey, he's such an asshole where I genuinely want to strange him to death with my barehands. The amount of La Passion lab has put into this cunt is honestly, unbelievable. So thank you Lab, I'll force feed you leeches (Icly)
  3. toby

    WILLARD NETWORK: THE FREAK ARCHIVES

    what a freak
  4. toby

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    I HAD to that fucking event was CRUCIAL for this lore
  5. toby

    CSF i24

    I shall provide my 2 cents to this matter, In my experience Conscripts do feel as if there is perhaps too much of them, and I do feel bad for the Conscripts that had to suffer thinking they would experience city RP. My personal suggestion is to intertwine the conscripts together with the metro...
  6. toby

    is your pfp you irl

    is your pfp you irl
  7. toby

    Purgatory 2

    we NEEED this
  8. toby

    Personal rant. Immersion and feel of Willard.

    In my personal opinion, The Relocation Festival makes sense. To my knowledge, there has been an increase of fleshy fauna in the slums. So my theory is, that the Scrombine did a festival in order to distract the populace about the Fauna, making everybody feel happy as the Fauna takes over the...
  9. toby

    Personal rant. Immersion and feel of Willard.

    idk if I should respond or not
  10. toby

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  11. toby

    LET'S GO TO I24!

    i24 Is where I did one of my memorable shifts, I am so unhappy to be back.
  12. toby

    "Who?"-Larry Leckman

    *WAKES UP* Oh god....What in the hell was that Drea- The other 3 men are asleep, Arthur O Hair, Jones White, And Raymond Larry looks outside, they seem to still be far from Industrial 24. Larry pulls out a piece of paper and a old pencil and begins to write "Dear Journal, I usually never...
  13. toby

    ThomasK's Conscript Models - Progress Update

    I do feel as if perhaps m81 woodland or chocolaty chip camp may fit them too, either way, your choice comrade
  14. toby

    seat 5 because uh....idfk man it would be funny as hell to see them

    seat 5 because uh....idfk man it would be funny as hell to see them
  15. toby

    thank u for inventing night shift

    thank u for inventing night shift
  16. toby

    ThomasK's Conscript Models - Progress Update

    spintertarn?
  17. toby

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    who tf names their char erama vro.....
  18. toby

    you are crow

    you are crow
  19. toby

    Hello.

    tomi shebluh
Back
Top