Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Superdoober

    Freedom of RP.

    Oh and a note, I don't understand who gave you those logs with me speaking in staff chat but I believe this is very inappropriate as I wasn't exactly approaching you with this statement, and its of more of a personal view on things. If anything, this is honestly making me feel extremely...
  2. Superdoober

    Freedom of RP.

    Hello, my excuse if you have felt that I've attempted to stop your way of expressing your character's emotion. I've seen many people doing it and even a group of people doing a type of chain by repeating the same /me and pass it along and in no way is that minging. They are still roleplaying it...
  3. Superdoober

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  4. Superdoober

    Implemented Add one of the hardhat from WN7 to Willard

    White or yellow? it doesn't exactly matter, what matters is getting the hardhat. I feel that the hardhat would provide an interesting use for workshift scenarios which makes it more appropriate than just having no hardhats at all. as for the anti-civil use of it, I think it'd made things easier...
  5. Superdoober

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FIVE SUB-PLOT: 'Into the Depths'

    I'd be up to be a GM :approve:
  6. Superdoober

    Uniongate

Back
Top