Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. JayHog1992

    Alena Medvedeva, the shattered will...

    The more you know, it's like in Portugal. Thanks.
  2. JayHog1992

    Alena Medvedeva, the shattered will...

    I mostly only looked up random names that fit a thematic and rolled with it. I don't really know how Russian names work.
  3. JayHog1992

    Alena Medvedeva, the shattered will...

    Alena Medvedeva The shattered will... Write your character’s overall description here. [CRU pin] Tall and intimidating woman, wears a green city jumpsuit (Unless at work, then it's a CWU worker suit), dark yellow hair, at glance, she always looks either bored or annoyed by default, strong...
  4. JayHog1992

    Perley Schmachding

    Feel free to add Fizz and Alena. Decent amount of interactions, I think.
  5. JayHog1992

    In-Character Celine Sutrom- The Mockingbird

    Would be nice to see Fizz and Alena here. Would say Andrew Manson, but been doing less of him lately, so understandable if you don't think much of him.
  6. JayHog1992

    Vlada Cheremnykh

    Okay, at least Fizz Garcia, because I doubt my other two characters ever made much of an impact aside Alena being close.
  7. JayHog1992

    The sad, sad state of apartments.

    Apartments are not bad as long as they have essentials. I was taken aback when I saw C24's loyalist housing without the basic stove/Fridge/Water basics. You mean to tell me that we choose to move somewhere slightly worse just for a barely decent view? Come on... And then we have to pay CWU to...
  8. JayHog1992

    Andrew Manson - A broken man behind a mask of kindness

    You know, if you're going to ask me to add characters, helps giving first and last name, because some folks I don't remember their full name. Plus helps me to add it.
  9. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    *Rolls 30* *Completely obliterates your face.*
  10. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    You do it, coward.
  11. JayHog1992

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Maybe eventually Fizz gets added.
  12. JayHog1992

    Andrew Manson - A broken man behind a mask of kindness

    We almost never met since Depot. Only detail I remember is how I tried to save your ass.
  13. JayHog1992

    Andrew Manson - A broken man behind a mask of kindness

    Andrew Manson A broken man behind a mask of kindness. Write your character’s overall description here. A middle aged man with brown hair on the verge of turning gray. Average height and usually wears the usual jumpsuit unless on the job. NAME Andrew Manson ALIAS The Doctor NICKNAMES None at...
  14. JayHog1992

    Vlada Cheremnykh

    I was about to ask as well.
  15. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    Yeah, now you just need a rich character willing to get ready to handle the betting losses or at least to learn to ask people to rig fights.
  16. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    My character isn't a rebel or a slummer to house these. Plus it's a terrible idea to do it in a store MIDDLE OF THE CITY. Was thinking this was more something an admin can do and spawn the appropriate scripts.
  17. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    This IS for main, I just can't post these ideas anywhere else due to lack of perms. Was hoping you'd catch on.
  18. JayHog1992

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    Main concept: People who are stressed or antsy wanting to blow off steam. A small undisclosed group is willing to set up melee fights to let people duke it out. And the best part? Not strictly to just rebels. - Fight should be somewhere in the slums, away from combine eyes. - Contestants are...
  19. JayHog1992

    Fizz Garcia - From Rags to Freedom.

    I never met the guy more than one or twice, I don't even have him F3'd.
Back
Top