Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. G R U G

    Y'all ever help out tiny lil bugs? Like, helping a small fly that's stuck on its back turn over?

    Y'all ever help out tiny lil bugs? Like, helping a small fly that's stuck on its back turn over?
  2. G R U G

    Easy solution: Reach for the nearest CPs firearm

    Easy solution: Reach for the nearest CPs firearm
  3. G R U G

    Of Our Heaven and Earth

    Tsuyoshi 剛 A simple peasant trying to make it by amidst an age of uncertainty.
  4. G R U G

    Hayden Politically / Anti-Religiously Charged Removal of Event + Position

    damn they are fucking you up in the replies
  5. G R U G

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Late night art session with a fellow artiste
  6. G R U G

    Thoughts On Nintendo Switch?

    painfully mid
  7. G R U G

    Goes down to stop burnout

    Goes down to stop burnout
  8. G R U G

    I had two kidneys before I met that bitchass mf

    I had two kidneys before I met that bitchass mf
  9. G R U G

    Never trust a bitchass mf named "Clarence"

    Never trust a bitchass mf named "Clarence"
  10. G R U G

    I'm, too young! To die.

    I'm, too young! To die.
  11. G R U G

    Suggestion:welding masks for rebels

    Entropy Zero: 2 hit the HL2RP community like crack hit low income neighborhoods in the 80s but yes please add welding masks, it'd be amazing
  12. G R U G

    The_Grass-Man's short story submission - ''Digital Jesus''

    Never knew I need a Watch Dogs event this badly in my life
  13. G R U G

    how to make lagasgna

    how to make lagasgna
  14. G R U G

    Elias Siemens - "Your friend"

    Jethro Jarrod Jeremiah IV when?
  15. G R U G

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Hell yeah, woke up by the end of it with my character being dragged along with some corpses by a bunch of workers. Second craziest shit I've ever experienced, right next to my nunchuck rat fight on Terranova.
  16. G R U G

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    I made it into a screenshot on the screenshot thread, I have finally made it big.
  17. G R U G

    Barnicle is dead

    YEEEAAAH!
  18. G R U G

    kebba

    Kebba supremacy
  19. G R U G

    Fatma appreciation Thread

    Fatma? More like, Fatman.
  20. G R U G

    The Combine and Pogging

    yes
Back
Top