Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. BurgerWithOnion

    Vortal Quest: Shattered Mind (Ongoing)

    ACT I: The Old World. (Complete) A lost weaver, nothing is known about him, not even his name. Only that his mind is scattered, he's been wondering from city to city in search of help. Finally he came across City-24. What little connection to the Vortessence he had called him forth, he...
  2. BurgerWithOnion

    X (real name: Alexander)

    When sequel?
  3. BurgerWithOnion

    <WIP> Grant Pressman

    I cried when The Grant Pressman died.
  4. BurgerWithOnion

    hello

    hello
  5. BurgerWithOnion

    Scook The Antlion

    Kurr'Tahh Dash pls. We've met a decent amount of times, I roll with Rah'kalah
  6. BurgerWithOnion

    whats up

    Hi
  7. BurgerWithOnion

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Big Kurr'Tahh Dash?
  8. BurgerWithOnion

    THE PURGATORY

    - Section One - Steam Name: BurgerWithOnion Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92494979 Discord Name & ID: BurgerWithOnion#7777 Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver) - Section Two - Character name: Jax Sar'Zalh Character's role during life: High Elder of City-24, Freed Vortigaunt How did your...
  9. BurgerWithOnion

    Notices MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

    I love money
  10. BurgerWithOnion

    Current Map POLL!!!

    I love Money
  11. BurgerWithOnion

    Thanks Toby.

    Thanks Toby.
  12. BurgerWithOnion

    Our Weapon System

    Agreed, I feel most people would just rather see a few CP's rolling around with an AKs and M4s rather than a full squad of OTA assuming they have access to them. I'm not apart of the cp faction, rather I'm a vort main, and even I can agree it would be frustrating, If I was a CP I'd prob want to...
  13. BurgerWithOnion

    Don Lorenzo Citizen Profile

    Big Kurt the vortibro?
  14. BurgerWithOnion

    Hit the bricks pal you're done!

    Hit the bricks pal you're done!
  15. BurgerWithOnion

    BurgerWithOnion's SFM Art Dump

    Update 2! - Added 4 new posters. (Hi)
  16. BurgerWithOnion

    Our Weapon System

    There are way to many weapons in the game, I'd say at max their should only be about 2 or 3 weapons per caliber with only slightly varying damage and stats numbers. Obviously the best weapons in each category should be the rarest and they should not be *that* much better. I'm taking like max 5...
  17. BurgerWithOnion

    TF2 Normal

    TF2 Normal
  18. BurgerWithOnion

    It'Er ''The Spartian''

    Kurr'Tahh Dash "Big Kurt" please
Back
Top