Jimmy "Strings" Talio
Il Riposo
-BASIC INFORMATION-
NAME: Jimmy Talio
ALIAS: Strings
NICKNAMES: Jim or J
CID: # 82815
GENDER: Male
AGE: 36
DATE OF BIRTH: 03/19/1986
NATIONALITY: Italian
PLACE OF BIRTH: La Spezia, San Terenzo
CURRENT LOCATION: City-24
EDUCATION: High-School Education...
Another Update
- Another new photo of the vorts.
Chars
- Added an entry for Cupcake
- Added an entry for Shaa'Lah-Vahh
- Updated Darrell
- Update Zal'Tra
- Added Gro'Ha
Update
- New photos again!
- Banners
- Added OTA relationship :troll:
- Fixed some of the images being way to large
Char Updates
- Added Thomas
- Updated Elias
Sorry but I don't think we have met, or at least I don't remember it.
Update
- New Photos!
Chars
- Added Kura'Nar
- Added Avian Friend
- Added Darrell
- Added Mr. Morales
I would add you but we I don't think we have met, so I don't have any input.
Update
- Changed cohesion status
- Added Like and Dislikes
- Updated personality
Chars
- Added an entry and updated Gus
- Added an entry for Shaa'Lah-Vahh
- Updated status for Roy
- Added Rice
- Added Elias
- Added It'Er
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.