Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Woundedwaffle

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    Regina Kross - Legitimately some of the best RP I have ever had on this server, if not in all of my time of RP. Played by @rae, one of the worst infiltrators, but turned one of the worst times of the server and one of the most stressful times into some of the best writing I have ever had. Urey...
  2. Woundedwaffle

    The Front's constant fuckery

    Honestly, I shouldn't have to say this, but I forgive you, your apology is accepted. I will still not be returning, sadly, but I forgive you. I wish I could say the same for more, or others. Divine sent me this, and I like it.
  3. Woundedwaffle

    The Front's constant fuckery

    Hi, I'm going to reply to this one for once, and this will probably be my last forum entry. What happened, was completely in character given the events of what unfolded with my rogue conscript, Kyle Branch, Sergeant. He started off with the Liberators as they were the ones to break his chains...
  4. Woundedwaffle

    [RESISTANCE] A Rose by any other name

    Discord: puncturedpancake1 Steam: PuncturedPancake Character name: Sergeant Kyle Branch Group: The Liberators Have you been informed IC? Probably forced to go given his occupation within the group. BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS INVOLVED AND ACCEPT THEM. PK'S AS A...
  5. Woundedwaffle

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    Steam Name: PuncturedPancake Discord User: puncturedpancake1 Character Name: VICE-299 Character Rank: I3 Does your character understand riot-control tactics: Motherfucker I understand that shit in real life. Do you understand that, while this Expedition will have minimally armed Rebels, there...
  6. Woundedwaffle

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    Hi, that was me. That was not a bind and part of the reason for a lack of commas and capitalization was the amount of adrenaline and stress of me trying to quickly type that out while still adding the flair that would be expected from a large brute such as Bear. Had I more time, I would have...
  7. Woundedwaffle

    Players who don't play citizens, what would get you to play them more often?

    All of these are things I want really but some of the biggest issues is that there's nothing to do as a civilian. Unions are annoying and unintutive to apply for and try to get into, credits eventually feel useless unless you're trying to make a loyalist apartment or have some very niche cash...
  8. Woundedwaffle

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    ACTOR SIGN UP TEMPLATE Steam name: PuncturedPancake Discord name: Woundedwaffle How many expeditions have you attended as an actor?: 0 for Willard Do you understand that signing up as an actor for this expedition and not showing up may hold OOC consequences?: Yes
  9. Woundedwaffle

    CSF OPERATION: Market Tangent

    Steam name: PuncturedPancake Discord name: PuncturedPancake1 Are you whitelisted for the CSF?: Yes Character Name: Kyle Branch Character Rank: PVT I think? (They used to be a CG-3. Never promoted never die baby.) Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Used...
  10. Woundedwaffle

    Weapon balance

    I could not even begin to disagree with this enough honestly especially considering the MP7 outperforms both the M16A2 and is only SLIGHTLY worse than the AKM, they are not hard to control but need a specific niche. A few ideas of mine are: Make ammunition more realistic to craft, scrap...
  11. Woundedwaffle

    Shotugn ammo is not worth crafting

    Hi, accreddited gunsmith here again. If you're wondering why I haven't left, my leave time got pushed back, but I'll still be leaving soon and going radio silent because of Army shit. Buckshot should be one of the easiest ammunition types to make, given that shotguns are low pressure and can...
  12. Woundedwaffle

    Sector War - Feedback Gambit

    The event might have been great, I spent about an hour in a half crashing and in waiting queues because the server was full, and also got PK'd due to crashing. (Appeal went through let's go baby.) Even without the PK though, between server instability and personal crashes, and the queue...
  13. Woundedwaffle

    Sector Wars - Nullwick's Gambit

    IC name: "Badger" Who are they: A mercenary with a less trouble past. Did you hear about this expo icly from someone (mandatory): Had to follow instructions to get a crate with a radio and watched Nullwick get fucking shot. Yeah. Do you have a weapon that is kitchen knife grade or better...
  14. Woundedwaffle

    You don’t know me yet?

    I hate this person and Badger hates all deaf people.
  15. Woundedwaffle

    Underground - A call to Arms

    Steam name: Puncturedpancake Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182145186 Character name/nickname: Boris Ivanov 'Bear' Group Affiliation: Partisans Screenshot of inventory: Check your DM's standfart. I, PuncturedPancake, agree to the posted terms and conditions.
  16. Woundedwaffle

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    Steam name: Puncturedpancake Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182145186 Character name/nickname: Boris Ivanov 'Bear' REBELS ONLY: Your character's group: Partisans What gun are you bringing? (Post a picture): MP7A1
  17. Woundedwaffle

    I am a petty self-proclaimed wanker gun nut and...

    Also, the description says it is in nine-mil, while the name is H&K USP 45. Yeah.
  18. Woundedwaffle

    Filya, The Russian.

    Add where you hid the bodies.
  19. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Added: Lucky, Vasili, and Sophie Purnsmell
Back
Top