Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Added: Laura Maxwell and Greynerd
  2. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    I'm gonna keep it a buck twenty, I don't remember your character. Unless it's a vort, I have never been F3'd by a Vort, so they're all kind of the same to me.
  3. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Shut up Creek you're like- fuck I don't know anymore.
  4. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Fuck you bitch, added Eden.
  5. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    Edited, I hate you all. Added: Kleinwald, Goliath, Celt, and Filya.
  6. Woundedwaffle

    Lance 'Badger' Cartwright

    (Credit goes to my LT of all people.) (Also thank you to Toast for assistance.) "I'm still alive, you fucking amateurs!" A bad person, doing good things? A good person, doing nothing? No. A nobody, doing nothing. "You want me to throw myself at the wall to die for your cause, what about...
  7. Woundedwaffle

    Dauntay 'One-eye' Morrice

    The only man I know who surgically removed a conscript's brain stem with a shotgun while blasting reggae music and smoking a joint. He scares me honestly.
  8. Woundedwaffle

    Implemented Weapon Schematics

    Hi, I'm an actual acreddited gunsmith for both the U.S Military and my civilian life. You can call me a beta cuck if you wish. The scrap AKM, and VSK are what hurt me on a spiritual level as makeshift firearms would mostly consist of simplistic designs unless given proper access to riveting...
Back
Top