Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MikeyMoe

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Mikey. STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538 Tagline: ECHO-20 / GHOST-70 Reason: Vacation. Visiting relatives. Estimated Time of Leave: August 11th, 2022. Estimated Time of Return: September 4th, 2022.
  2. MikeyMoe

    INCARCERATED

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Mikey *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538. *Discord Name & ID: MikeyMoe#4010 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: VULCAN-20 *Character Role: Overwatch Squad Leader. *Brief summary of the character: Repurposed and recycled squad leader unit who has found himself or...
  3. MikeyMoe

    Operation Blackjack

    Steam Name: Mikey Discord Name & ID: Mikey#3230 Timezone: PST. Character Name: Asger Magnusson Rank: E-6 (Staff Sergeant) MOS(If applicable): MOS 68W. (Corpsman / Combat Medic) Backstory (Optional): Beginnings in Sedra. Asger wasn't born on earth, he was born on Sedra also known as...
  4. MikeyMoe

    LEGO STAR WARS

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Mikey *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538 *Discord Name & ID: Mikey#3230 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: CT 5940 *Character Role: Clone Trooper Sergeant *Brief summary of the character: Regular Clone Trooper but he has green stuff on his armor and he is a...
  5. MikeyMoe

    CPs and Waltmart

    RL was the one who raided the store. And watched over it. He was the one who administered the punishments as well.
  6. MikeyMoe

    CPs and Waltmart

    I feel you.
  7. MikeyMoe

    CPs and Waltmart

    Exactly, it's getting hard to play or even run the store, I know this is an IC issue as others have stated and I have stated even but, whenever you apply to become a CP there is a part where you have to agree, even though your playing an antagonistic character, you still have to make the server...
  8. MikeyMoe

    CPs and Waltmart

    I can attest to this, as an employee of Waltmart, Civil Protection constantly inspect Waltmart literally every 30 minutes. They constantly come in and try to find any small thingy thing. Once I was literally just talking a customer and they pulled all the employees into the back, re-educated us...
  9. MikeyMoe

    Waltmart Logo

    Ahem. I'm a representative of Walmart corporation. Here's a cease and desist notice. You'll be hearing from our lawyers.
  10. MikeyMoe

    City 27 - The City of Smog

    We will watch your career with great interest.
  11. MikeyMoe

    Rising Sun

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Mikey. *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538 *Discord Name & ID: Mikey#3230 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Okeanos Servakis *Character Role: Civil Protection. (04) *Brief summary of the character: A man from Greece with broken dreams and ambitions and regret in...
  12. MikeyMoe

    OPERATION: 'SUNDOWNER' - NOH'S CONSCRIPT EVENT FEEDBACK

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events: The thing I enjoy the most about the event was probably the beginning to be honest, the bunker part was really fun as well but I really enjoyed the concept of a little Russian conscript squad moving through the cold and trying to survive...
  13. MikeyMoe

    :: OPERATION SUNDOWNER - OUTSKIRTS OF [REDACTED] ::

    STEAM NAME/ID: Mikey. STEAM_0:1:112147538 DISCORD NAME/ID: Mikey#3230 RANK + SQUAD: Private First Class. Solovei Squad. BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CONSCRIPT: Octavio Maximo was born in Cuba and lived there while he was very young, before moving to Canada. He spent his years in Canada living with his...
  14. MikeyMoe

    Elden Ring players, how are you enjoying the game?

    How are you guys enjoying the game so far, it feels like I can't stop playing it. Personally I am really loving it and I've been trying out a few different characters. Magic seems really cool but I really like the confessor class. How are you guys enjoying it so far?
Back
Top