Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Uranio

    Lore Wise make the plants in C24 real

    Its plastic.
  2. Uranio

    Big Man.

    Big Man.
  3. Uranio

    Denied Ligther Breakdown Crafting

    I've legit didn't think about that. But thank you for refreshing my mind 👀
  4. Uranio

    Denied Ligther Breakdown Crafting

    Another short Suggestion! Suggestion: -Implementing the crafting recipe to Breakdown the Lighter Breakdown idea: Gives back 2 Plastic.
  5. Uranio

    Implemented Melee/Weapons on your back

    I've Imaginated PAC wouldn't be the way you guys prefer. Anyway, appreciated.
  6. Uranio

    Implemented Melee/Weapons on your back

    I'll keep it really short! Suggestion: -Implementing the possibility to see your guns/weapons/melee's on your body. I'm sure it can be done, many servers have this feature! ^^
  7. Uranio

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    MIX SCREENSHOTS
  8. Uranio

    Buongiorno! :)

    Still remember your crazy ass CAB - W.I Character. Had a lot of fun back then.
  9. Uranio

    Buongiorno! :)

    Hi! Most of you already know me probably, some may not. Have been roleplaying since Lemonpunch, 2014. I'm giving a look around at the server, I honestly love the mechanics and gameplay of the server. Keeping an eye out on it ^^ Love @Hiros The rest is less important, hope you all have a good...
Back
Top