Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. unspec valentine

    Enzo Valente

    That awesome Spikewall who gives you dirty looks every so often.
  2. unspec valentine

    [ATTACH]

  3. unspec valentine

    bollocks

    bollocks
  4. unspec valentine

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    [OVERWATCH TRANSHUMAN ARM APPLICANT] Steam name: spec valentine Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120902152 Character name: NOVA-44
  5. unspec valentine

    can you make it rhyme with ota charger shotgun?

    can you make it rhyme with ota charger shotgun?
  6. unspec valentine

    [ATTACH]

  7. unspec valentine

    I PKilled a man today.

    I PKilled a man today.
  8. unspec valentine

    I am a petty self-proclaimed wanker gun nut and...

    Someone should make world models consistent for the USP .45's viewmodels. See enclosed, a picture of a Swiss pistol masquerading as a German pistol
  9. unspec valentine

    [ATTACH]

  10. unspec valentine

    no

    no
  11. unspec valentine

    I hate how Impulse servers multiplied like rats.

    I hate how Impulse servers multiplied like rats.
  12. unspec valentine

    [ATTACH]

  13. unspec valentine

    𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍

    I don't speak Japanese.
  14. unspec valentine

    Get off my lawn

    Get off my lawn
  15. unspec valentine

    Accepted "/amputate" should have a pop-up prompt when executing.

    Title. Remove the "reason:text" from "/amputate" and replace it with a prompt similar to the "/unstuck" command. Basically, I'm a retard who gets ahead of himself.
  16. unspec valentine

    Accepted Hotkeys for cycling through availible radio channels.

    Sure, you could set binds but like... title. Also maybe make the "SPEAKING ON" display above the text box a bit more prominent. My drunk ass can't see the tiny little courier new line at the best of times.
  17. unspec valentine

    Denied Femcop Handsignals Support

    Femcops use Alyx's skeleton, who I'm sure has plenty of gesture flavour animations. It's a little dry watching literally every other type of character use these, meanwhile femcops (of which there are unfortunately many) just stand around with that odd hunched posture completely unmoving and are...
  18. unspec valentine

    MEMORY REPLACEMENT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD RANK PRIVILEGES (PATROL-007)

    that one spikewall from that one time you won't
Back
Top