Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RedHotGinger

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    I'd sport it. Why not? It's a bit nippy out? Your ears are cold? Nah, I'm a stud. If i need to warm up I'll hold my smoking gun barrel towards my face. Cause I just took out 2 PTs while they were positively dazzled by my non standard fit. CPs won't even need a name for that BOL it'll just be...
  2. RedHotGinger

    Implemented Give Helmets SOME level of insulation + actually give them some utility

    No armor for helmets I'm sorry dude but rebels already look identical. The helmet is the only drip slot you got. "But it's a helmet and I want armor." No. It's drip or drown in this world and if you don't look good on the battlefield, you shouldn't be there.
  3. RedHotGinger

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Big ol update. Added Terminal Seven blurb. Adjusted the Character relations section to be segmented between the Present/Alive Dead/Absent All from Emiyo's POV, so some are not entirely accurate. Added Noah Majors Updated a variety of characters whose relations I felt changed enough to warrant it.
  4. RedHotGinger

    Elizabeth Chester

    Add THE Emiyo Marcum. Though consider admiration is the only proper designation.
  5. RedHotGinger

    The Ministry of Progress HAS to go.

    The MOP is objectively a bloat faction and unneeded. That being said, as someone who had lots of debate regarding them, I don't really care if they are removed or not though. Would it be better if they were just collapsed into the CMRU? Yeah. Really no argument against such a thing, trust me...
  6. RedHotGinger

    Implemented Total Jumping Death

    Slowly....we will whittle away S2K's hold on the server...slowly
  7. RedHotGinger

    Have Vortigaunts be equally effected by cold conditions

    BTW Deny this and Vortigaunt leather should be added to the clothing list, for maximum cold resistance. The choice is yours
  8. RedHotGinger

    Have Vortigaunts be equally effected by cold conditions

    From the Vortigaunt Megathread While this does state that Vortigaunts are only 'somewhat resistant' to environmental conditions, such statements are loaded and are often taken to their most extreme ends in order to garner advantage and make things easier for the faction. We've already had one...
  9. RedHotGinger

    What do you think of the new map?

    I was moreso pointing out that the things present on every other HL2RP plaza are also present, arguably more so, on this one. Also the metro has stores in it as well, so it does have more use this time around. Far as I know CCA building will be accessible. Along with CMU lobby, ration terminal...
  10. RedHotGinger

    What do you think of the new map?

    The Train station, CMU, Ration terminal, CP Nexus, CCA building and multiple stores are all within the plaza area.
  11. RedHotGinger

    What do you think of the new map?

    This is an intensely inaccurate overview of the map, I'll say that. The 'train station' area is the plaza. The slums is the down what you called the 'main area' which itself is more so just a street, rather than any direct hub. Though sadly the little 'park' area is likely to be isolated to CWU...
  12. RedHotGinger

    What do you think of the new map?

    Okay, somehow this got turned into a battle royale and one dude is now schizo posting... As for the map I am optimistic about it. It is big, but I dont believe that's a bad thing. Extra space is pretty good to have and honestly, for all the people remarking about the lack of interiors - I...
  13. RedHotGinger

    With Fire and Sword Finale Feedback

    Actually probably the height of the event. Time it took to get going was too much, admittingly, but when it actually started firing - it went well. Thought the S2RP was going to be a mess, and for the first few turns of it, it was, however it corrected itself fairly quickly and led to a really...
  14. RedHotGinger

    Denied Create a Cat Faction for a parallel to the Bird Faction.

    While this is memed, this would unironically be a good addition to the server. Natural pet, so it makes sense for cats to be around people. Can hunt and screw around with birds. Generally just offers a neat custom faction that would slot nicely in with human players Far more than birds or crabs.
  15. RedHotGinger

    With Fire and Sword First Week Feedback

    Wont really go over old points, as most still apply, but I'll mention some new things of note 1. Keeps remain mostly pointless. This arguably extends to the house issue as a whole, but the vast distance between the locations seems to only split a small playerbase apart. This makes it much...
  16. RedHotGinger

    GEAR WIPE

    Another more logistical point to the favor of a gear wipe is the simple fact we are about to enter a custom map after waiting for months while it was in development. We will be on this map for at least three months. Realistically four. Possibly even Six or beyond that. Either way, we will not...
  17. RedHotGinger

    With Fire and Sword Opening Weekend Feedback

    Gonna make this a simple list rather than some overbearing paragraph set The Good - People are leaning into the fantasy aspect pretty well generally, fancy voices and all - The story/background is pretty good thus far - The map seems to be a decent sort for the event, with plenty of room. - The...
Back
Top