Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RedHotGinger

    Events mean nothing now.

    At the end of the day, these are long-winded, "'lore" packed explanations to dodge the reality that absolutely nothing has changed. The difference between the tower being up, and down, lasted one week. After that, it was undone so that the Combine could, for all intents and purposes, resume...
  2. RedHotGinger

    Events mean nothing now.

    Im gonna just drop a very short and simple counter and leave it at that The whole angle of bragging about how smart you are, and how dumb we are, because we didn't catch the infiltrators is just overlooking the fact we never did because doing so would have fucking sucked. Rebels do a lot of...
  3. RedHotGinger

    Events mean nothing now.

    I'm not usually one to be rude outright, but goddamn do I really wish you'd stop acting like a CCA member out of character bro.
  4. RedHotGinger

    Events mean nothing now.

    I will say, I dont think any of us expected some sudden rebound in quality, or miraculous recovery of the server narrative. We all understood this wasn't going to be great. V2 simply does not have the makings of greatness in it. That being said, this is probably worse off than most would have...
  5. RedHotGinger

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    The server almost being over is just more reason to not let a character die to rulebreaks and poor RP.
  6. RedHotGinger

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Quick note too Emiyo and three others were slightly delayed in response because upon shooting, bullet casings and the muzzle flashes appeared directly to our left making us think it was just a bug. Only once the second volley of shooting happened did we move. Hardly matters but it's just...
  7. RedHotGinger

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: RedHotGinger *Steam ID: Soverignginger (or something) *Discord Name & ID: redhotginger *Timezone: EST --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y / Nope --- Section Three --- Character Name: Emiyo Marcum Brief summary of the character...
  8. RedHotGinger

    Give me your best 'Commander Jin' quotes

    "I love smell of Strider feet." It was a strange, borderline deranged thing to say, but it was certainly memorable.
  9. RedHotGinger

    Gatekeeping an uprising

    It's more than a little annoying when even basic concepts such as *announcing the uprising event* to your player base doesn't happen. This should have had advanced warning, let alone any warning AT ALL. This was an extremely basic oversight. I get it, V2 is basically viewed as a terminally ill...
  10. RedHotGinger

    Too many deserters?

    Not much to be done about it. Most of the loyalists deserting simply metagamed the conclusion coming near, and wanted to be on the perceived winning side. Which, frankly, isn't a massive shock. You can join rebels a shitload easier than Civil Protection, and the server has spent the better part...
  11. RedHotGinger

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    Request devices being added to the luxury permit could address this. Citizens and unions can still use terminals and it leaves snitching to proper loyalists.
  12. RedHotGinger

    I'm Innocent

    The level of metagaming these clowns were engaged in is embarrassing. Holy shit. There is something so utterly humiliating about that level of desperation.
  13. RedHotGinger

    Start V2 final arc end

    That is true, but I don't think keeping V2 is going to make any difference to that anymore. The powers-at-be are not addressing any issues currently had, if anything, they might actively be making them worse. Behind the scenes, its pretty well known that most have given up on V2 in a broad...
  14. RedHotGinger

    Start V2 final arc end

    Honestly I changed my mind on this. V2 feels as if its genuinely just draining community morale at this stage. Staff are not interested in improving it and SC don't seem capable of doing so. I actually think its not worth keeping this up as its only draining the community to endure this broken...
  15. RedHotGinger

    Vortigaunt Lore V3 - A Community's Opinion

    In regards to what pitfalls we want to avoid going forward, I'll spare preamble and just get right into it. THE OBJECTIVE: Things I consider basically universally agreed upon by the community at large. 1. NO MORE TALL VORTIGAUNTS Vortigaunts should not be notably taller than typical humans...
  16. RedHotGinger

    i24 event feedback.

    I dont know what's worse. The fact this is the second nuke they've dropped on I24. Or the fact it was declared safe and harmless 30 minutes after detonation. Like I dont want this to be a big deal cause I really dont want another fallout Arc...but at the same time, why drop a nuke big enough to...
  17. RedHotGinger

    Give us a break

    Staff saw this post and decided to raise you a second Nuclear arc for I24
  18. RedHotGinger

    Give us a Break

    An RP server shouldn't have to set up a literal quarantine zone just to maintain its functionality from S2K'ers. In a rebel scene already almost, if not completely, divided from the city and general setting of the server, the very last solution we need is one where we divide it even further...
  19. RedHotGinger

    Give us a Break

    Nah dude. This is your head in the sand. This endless tide of low quality, CvR S2K slop is exhausting. It's not even something a drama enthusiast can enjoy anymore. This sucks. I am beyond tired of this slop being the focal point of the entire server, as are most people. Rebels are tired...
  20. RedHotGinger

    Give us a Break

    This CvR shit has genuinely become disgustingly bad. The worst its ever been in a server that its usually bad in by default. Outright distracting at this stage. Honestly it feels like the server would improve if an admin were to just delete every OTA players and Liberators weapon cache.
Back
Top