Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pasta

    Willard Imbalance: The Elephant in the Room

    Preface While I've really just returned to the Willard Scene of things. I've done quite a bit of asking around to see what the current goings of the server are from an IC and OOC perspective. What I'm about to write is my own thoughts on what is happening, what can be improved, and what I think...
  2. Pasta

    Civil Protection: The State of Things [Bombings, JW, Antlion Arc]

    Hey folks, while I wish I said something sooner, this has been an issue that's been building up for a few weeks now. I need to blow off some steam and make some issues aware to the public who may not see the other side of the coin. The bombing of the Check Point in Triumph leads to quite an...
  3. Pasta

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Theme Unstable <███████|██████|██████> Stable "Work in the shadows, so that you are never seen. Work in the light, and all will be your enemy." LOVES | ADMIRES | RESPECTS | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | ACQUAINTANCE | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DECEASED [Please ask to be added] [Faction Colors...
  4. Pasta

    Pasta's Intro

    Hey folks, I'm Pasta. If you ask me what kind? It's the best kind, simple as that. I've been playing GMOD Rp since 2009. Where I started out doing Starship Troopers. Till around 2019. During that time I found Half-Life for the first time, the RP server that is. I fell in love with it. My...
Back
Top