Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kappatalist

    kys nora fat neek

    kys nora fat neek
  2. Kappatalist

    ur too much of a hater

    ur too much of a hater
  3. Kappatalist

    [ATTACH]

  4. Kappatalist

    when are we going to romance RP

    when are we going to romance RP
  5. Kappatalist

    i prefer gay porn

    i prefer gay porn
  6. Kappatalist

    famine

    is he single
  7. Kappatalist

    It is becoming tiresome

    It is becoming tiresome
  8. Kappatalist

    Too many deserters?

    there is no populace 😭
  9. Kappatalist

    Too many deserters?

    The city has been getting fucked for weeks now (2 players with 30 online???) and with this I suppose that might as well be the end of it and I doubt there's anything to do about that now
  10. Kappatalist

    Counting or not counting S2K violence?

    Counting or not counting S2K violence?
  11. Kappatalist

    Repent

    Repent
  12. Kappatalist

    Pause food spoilage on inventory items when logged off

    food spoilage is silly and annoying we should get rid of it entirely....
  13. Kappatalist

    The people cry out for scene texts, Willard hath abandoned them

    The people cry out for scene texts, Willard hath abandoned them
  14. Kappatalist

    PK Appeals by default should be Private.

    It's important to see the appeals are being done correctly and nobody is being denied/accepted that shouldn't be, there have been people wrongly unPK'd outside of appeals before, if they were private I could imagine somebody abusing that
  15. Kappatalist

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    This isn't the problem, request devices just actively take away from the roleplay and I've never seen a situation in which using it has actually made for good RP
  16. Kappatalist

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    Remove request devices and perhaps the terminal option, make them go up to Officers in person and then explain what they're reporting. Snitching, and the rules, is fine as it is. But the ability to summon Civil Protection at a whim is really a problem. I've had this happen several times in the...
  17. Kappatalist

    Bug Can't use /scenetextadd

    @Imperator RAD-X Still happening
  18. Kappatalist

    Bug Can't use /scenetextadd

    Should it be fixed on the server currently, or will I have to wait for a restart?
Back
Top