Oh gotcha. I know Helix was headed by nebulous but it’s to my understanding that SCG used it on their servers with permission to act as a sort of test.
Shock Core Gaming
2015?-2021
Servers: Combine Military Roleplay and City Roleplay
Founder: Parashock
Noted Developers: Taco
Synopsis: Birthed into CRP from another community. Opened up CMRP also. Bounced back and forth with server and community activity. Born with clockwork but soon...
So I've had this idea for years now to create a documentary regarding hl2rp. It sounds really dumb but in reality this is a big part of Garry's Mod that not many people know about! The fact many people have sprung up communities based on other communities for I think 11 years now? 12? I don't...
Character Name: VICTOR-2
Rank: i4
Faction: CP
Discord Name: cloudbucket#9487
Why is your character joining?: He will prove himself worthy to Victor Squad and bring them glory.
Do you understand that this is a PK Event?: Yes!
please add vortigaunt flatcap bodygroup for awesomeness. also i know there is a bodygroup limit but is there anyway to do the kinda thing that cigarettes do where it kinda just floats in the relative area?
Agree with all except 3.1 which is seniority by gender. Such is not viewed in the Union eye who views all as equal and believes they must prove themselves.
THE STEPS OF LOYALTY TOUR ACT
Our Sector must remain Loyal to our Benefactors. We require a theater.
A Public Theater for speeches, theatrical performances, and other loyalist events shall be constructed in each City under our Sector.
Scheduled appearances shall tour our Sector from High...
LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC
YES! UPDATED WOOO HOOO!!!
ALSO ADDED SOME OTHER STUFF BECAUSE I LOVE ROLEPLAY!
BE SURE TO ASK FOR THINGS AND INFORMATION. IF I REACH 10 LIKES ON MAIN POST I WILL ADD MORE!!! WOWZERS! MILESTONES!
Made a video showcasing my experience in this story! Can also be entertaining to those who did not partake! You might have some also to share??? :0
(i missed day 1 :( )
IC information is a broad term. Are we talking character relations? Are we talking about his love for the administrators hair? I am entertaining folks who don’t have the pleasure of being in this story arc.
What I said is simply not to use it in game without first learning. If you do I will be...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.