Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kawakun

    WN: Short Stories Screenshot Thread

    Post-life Blackjack
  2. Kawakun

    TLH: Chapter 2 PROLOGUE Feedback - "The Coming of the Storm"

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the events? They gave players something to do amongst the passive RP, and also lead up to the beginning of Chapter 2 What did you least enjoy most about the events? Hard to say for sure as I wasn’t too involved with a lot of them that much, but I’d...
  3. Kawakun

    Lead poisoning is a myth made up by the anti-lead society

    Lead poisoning is a myth made up by the anti-lead society
  4. Kawakun

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - CHAPTER TWO: "A True Beginning"

    Ah yes, I almost forgot to confirm, I am indeed partaking in Chapter 2 as Paul Beddingfield :approve:
  5. Kawakun

    Spine

    Spine
  6. Kawakun

    TLH: Feedback for Part Two

    Section One What did you enjoy the most about the event? The immersion and cooperation of the playerbase and the GMs to make an enjoyable RP experience. What did you least enjoy most about the event? There were some hiccups with lag and stuff from certain times, however it cannot be helped...
  7. Kawakun

    CITY 70 - DETROIT

    Oh god I've been exposed D :
  8. Kawakun

    Hello there :approve:

    Hello there :approve:
  9. Kawakun

    CITY 70 - DETROIT

    City 70 - Detroit, Michigan "Don't drink the water, they put something in it to make you forget. I don't even remember how I got here..." A city run down and abundant with poverty, stretching across the side of the large Lake Michigan. It reeks of smoke and dust, emitting throughout the city...
  10. Kawakun

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - THE LONG HAUL, CHAPTER ONE: "After The Fall"

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Kawa *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:128909874 *Discord Name & ID: Neowa#6087 *Timezone: GMT+1 GB --- Section Two --- The event will be ran twice. Pick only one group for when you would be best available. *Group A: 2nd May, Saturday *Are you applying for an event...
  11. Kawakun

    Hello.

    Clad to have you here
  12. Kawakun

    Mariko De Sato, Psy.D

    Likin the layout
  13. Kawakun

    h orny

    h orny
  14. Kawakun

    h

    I'll never forget
  15. Kawakun

    Designated Half Life: Alyx Thread

    I already love the look and feel of the City 17 atmosphere, it feels so alive in the screenshots alone, superb job by the HL:A development team.
  16. Kawakun

    slim shady

    slim shady
  17. Kawakun

    yes

    oui bienvenue mon ami Have fun :blanky:
  18. Kawakun

    Greetings.

    Waddup homeslice
  19. Kawakun

    Evening I guess...

    welcome friend
Back
Top