Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kawakun

    CITY 41 - TENERIFE, SPAIN

    A bit pleased with how this map turned out, I thought I'd make use of a couple of the other islands surrounding Tenerife, sounded like a cool idea. Included a 'Priority Precinct' around the citadel because I liked the thought that citizens of high importance would be housed closer to the...
  2. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    Shit
  3. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    <:: PRINTING PHOTOGRAPH ::> <:: PRINTED "100402 CITY 08 SCANNER CAPTURE - HIGH DEFINITION" ::> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <:: "Individual is (civil protection code)"...
  4. Kawakun

    Doctor Tel'Vurr

    Very well done! :)
  5. Kawakun

    Combine Citizen Index::> "Joseph Hattler"

    Yeah sorry if I've misunderstood anything at all, I just thought I would say, I'm not saying you said he had to change it, just thought I should respond cus I felt like I needed to correct you but maybe not ^^' either way, I liked the post, good character and all! let's just leave it at this :)
  6. Kawakun

    Combine Citizen Index::> "Joseph Hattler"

    Looking back on what I said, I worded it a bit incorrectly, my mistake :p Yeah, names should definitely be 'realistic' but you should never have to be creative, you could just search up forenames and surnames on the web and mix two names that go well. I think that explains it better
  7. Kawakun

    Combine Citizen Index::> "Joseph Hattler"

    Names never have to be creative, unless we're talking like, not people names lol. Hell, I've seen a person with the last name Wiggle before, names shouldn't be the main focus anyway :p
  8. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    :: TAPE INSERTED :: :: > LOADING... :: > LOADING... :: > NOW PLAYING; Record_23 - "그녀를 위해 " (For Her) A picture seemed to have been attached to the case of the cassette... A simple plastic box filled with tape, containing the memory of a past long gone. As the tape is released from...
  9. Kawakun

    J. A. Colton

    Spicy character my friend, I didn't mind the image that much, considering it is artwork it gives us more of a reference than an accurate depiction, and I really don't find that a bother, it does the job and tells me at least a bit what she looks like, and that is good enough in my opinion...
  10. Kawakun

    Kawa's Art Corner

    Just some stuff that I do when I'm bored :p
  11. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    Just to clarify, the voice on the tape is Xander, just to avoid confusion ;)
  12. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    <:: <̧̟̖̠̤̦̙̜̪̖͙̣͝͝:̷̨̢̦̪̫̯̠̩̞͓̘̺͇͍̜̜͓̓̇͂͛ͭ̔̔̿̊ͮ̍̎̽ͨͩ:̷̹̼̳̯̹̫̩̬̲̤̘͎̪͇̂͒ͣ̆̾̽͑̂ͨͦ̓ͪ̾̔ͧͅ ̼͍̲̺͇͇̘͙͉̖W̴̫͉͖̱͙̜͑ͩ̌̋̔̾ͭͅAR̢̦͙̩̟̬̖̝̩̺̰͉͌̿ͩ̊̉ͥͮ̀ͬͪ̚͟͝N̏̂͒̈͞҉̹̥̘̭Ḭ͖̯̩͉̳̫̗̠Nͨ͆̐ͨ̾ͪG͌ͥ̒̐͗̓ͨ̉;̧̂҉̛̮ ̦́F͇͓̣͉̦̩̣̻̤͐̽̀͒̌ͣ̓̎̚I̋̓̍ͩ̀L̢̂͘Ẻ̛ͨͭ͗̾̓̌͐ͩ̆͌̚͜...
  13. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    Thank you so much! I really tried my best to put a lot of work into visual elements of this biography, so this makes my day :)
  14. Kawakun

    Chell's drawings and stuff

    Mamma mia this is some spicy artwork, 10/10
  15. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    Edit: Reading back over this, I feel like it could've been done better. I may be making changes, improvements and additions in the near future. I'll update here if I make any.
  16. Kawakun

    <:: Xander Boyd ::>

    <:: Xander Boyd | Working Class Citizen ::> <:: Scanner Produced Image ::> ███████ = Classified (To Prevent Metagame) NAME: Xander Boyd D.O.B: ███████ Birthplace: ███████ Nationality: American-Korean Civil Priority: Low, Standard Working...
  17. Kawakun

    Dalingo Notty

    if I ever encounter this character
  18. Kawakun

    Let's make a story

    //lol this is going somewhere isn't it
  19. Kawakun

    Yo guys

    Hey! Whatsup, my name is Kawakun but you may just call me Kawa for short. I am new here and excited to join this community! I hope I have a great time staying here! o/
Back
Top