Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Shimac's Stew

    Accepted Adding "Temporary Nickname F3's" to the F3 System.

    As you know, we've had the Temporary F3 Real Name option in the server for a good long while now. It has greatly helped in certain occasions for me, allowing me to F3 certain people my real name without it being permanent in their 'F3 Recognition Database'. What I'm suggesting is to do the same...
  2. Shimac's Stew

    Bug First Aid Kit Script turns into un-physgun-able prop

    Bug: First Aid Kit bugs out and turns into a prop - Unable to picked up nor physgunned Description: Jacob Angelus was tending to a injured slummer in the sewers when one of his companions tried to hand him a first aid kit, only for it to not be pickup-able or be interacted by the...
  3. Shimac's Stew

    Bug Surgery Kit unable to be picked up once dropped

    Bug: Bugged Surgery Kit - Not able to be picked up. Description: Everytime I drop the Surgery Kit - Whether spawned or dropped from my inventory; It seems to bug out and became non-interactable with anything but the world. Errors/time: Unable to find any sorts of errors within the console, even...
  4. Shimac's Stew

    Implemented Medical Resistance Uniform Recipe

    Change the 'RED Medic Shirt' item in the Medical Resistance Uniform to the actual 'Medic Shirt' that correlates with the recipe. Making a white medic shirt yet needing a red medic shirt for a white medical resistance uniform just seems like an error in my eyes
  5. Shimac's Stew

    Kenji Wei

    <<:: PLEASE ENTER THE REQUIRED INFORMATION ::>> <<:: USERNAME: [REDACTED] ::>> <<:: ID NUMBER: #****** ::>> <<:: PASSWORD: ****** ::>> <<:: ENTER ::> … … <<:: YOU SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED IN ::>> <<::WELCOME [REDACTED] ::>> <<:: SEARCH: KENJI WEI | #****** ::>> <<:: RESULTS...
  6. Shimac's Stew

    Anti-citizen The Wolves of Geneva

    "My Brothers and Sisters in arms - Together, our will and spirit shall not be broken!" Words uttered by the Leader of the Wolves, during the Second Gathering Our Origins The Wolves of Geneva was formed within the deep, dark corners of it's many Slums within City Twenty-Four. Underneath the...
  7. Shimac's Stew

    Fixed Normal Combat Helmet is not working

    Bug: Wearing the Combat Helmet won't work Description: Since the new update for clothes and accessories, the combat helmet no longer shows up on the character's model whenever I put it on - However, when I do the same for the combat medic helmet (The combat helmet but with a cross on it) it...
  8. Shimac's Stew

    Server Ping went from 200-250 ping constantly, up to 430-497 ping

    These are the errors I suddenly got after playing in the server for 30 minutes. Now, I can't even play on my character without rubber banding in one place. Please help :(
  9. Shimac's Stew

    Fixed POS Terminal is not finding the Card nor allowing me to buy items from my permits.

    Bug: POS Terminal cannot find ID Card. And even if it did, it cannot buy due to a lack of credits which I have a good amount of. Description: Just received my POS Terminal from a CWU, Binded my CID card to it but it says that it cannot find the ID card nor will it let me buy any items using my...
  10. Shimac's Stew

    Color variety for Bandanas

    Just what the title says, can we have different colors for the bandanas instead of just being the standard red? Add blue, green, and black too. Could be used to differentiate different slum/rebel groups if they so desire.
  11. Shimac's Stew

    How to access server-only content into singleplayer

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2849833628 Weapon Packs such as these are the one's that the server uses but I wanna use them in singleplayer instead. Mostly to get familiarized with the weapons themselves and to experiments with the attachments. I already know the...
  12. Shimac's Stew

    Attributes and Skill Points

    I've been looking around the forums for a while now but I have not seen a guide about the Attributes and the Skills so I'll just ask my questions here. Q1: Can Attributes and Skills be Buffed or Debuffed? Q2: Can you level these attributes and skills by doing certain tasks and the like. If so...
  13. Shimac's Stew

    Wassup!

    Yo! Name's Shimac and it's nice to meet you all. I'm an semi-experienced roleplayer, which was attained by my time in Nebulous HL2RP before I left. Since then, I drifted through other Serious RP's and HL2RP's but I never found one that scratched that itch. Eventually, I stopped playing Gmod...
Back
Top