Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SNEAKY BOI

    Fixed Grey screen bug

    Bug: Gray screen bug Description: Sometimes when you get knock down by another CP while yourself being CP too,your screen becomes grey and the whole server freezes for you Errors/Time: I think i didn't get any error message on my console when that happened Images/Recordings:
  2. SNEAKY BOI

    Tea addiction

    I realy like tea and from the day my chad dad taught me how to brew one i started brewing tea for myself everyday. I drink 6 glasses of tea per day,one in the morning.two at the noon cause i don't sleep at noons,who ever sleeps at noons is retarded.and the third one in the afternoon cause yes...
  3. SNEAKY BOI

    Farsi language flag

    I'm Iranian and i would like to RP as an Iranian char so please add Farsi language flag too :|
  4. SNEAKY BOI

    Salam aleikom

    Salam aleikom everyone i'm sneaky boi and i'm from Iran.some of you guys know me from UG and Impulse.i also played in alot of crappy hl2rp servers based on apex gamemode which i love it.I'm kinda addicted to hl2rp cause it's a realy fun game mode.i hope we have fun moments together.see yall in...
Back
Top