Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silver

    My sweet succulent return

    Yep I'm back and my goal is to return to OTA. It's been too long my friends.
  2. Silver

    Just got my account back after months of trying to say farewell to you all

    A couple months ago (more than a couple) my PC and phone lost all data to my accounts for stuff such as this, as such I didn't have access to my emails or this account and have permanently lost access to my old discord account as a result. So after managing to regain access to my email and...
  3. Silver

    Complaint about the end of the 103rd Antlion battalion Arteria Arm.

    Before I begin I wish to start with some acknowledgments and FYIs. This is my first time writing a document like this so errors may appear. I understand the event had certain things not go to plan (More on that later). I understand the event team tried to make the event fun and involving for...
  4. Silver

    Lewis Kenny (Changes will probably occur as I play the character)

    Big thanks to @protec for making the layout used above
  5. Silver

    Sup

    Hello everyone my name is Sheepyk (call me what ever the hell you want) I'm Scottish and that makes about 85% of my personality, I'm sure you can look at my profile pic and figure out what the next part would be, I joined willard because I wanted to play on a serious rp server and I like the...
Back
Top